Chapter nine

I woke up the next moring with his head on my chest. He was laying on top of me. I rubbed his head and looked at him sleep. I had to pee so I tired to get out of bed without waking him up.

"Noo where you going?" He asked sheepishly.

"I have to pee now get off of me." I pushed him off of me and got up to go use the bathroom. I walked back out the bathroom and he was sitting on the bed with his arms opened. I smiled and looked at him.

I walked over to the bed. "Dylan it's like 11 o'clock you have stuff to do."

"I can do it later come here." I got back and bed and got on top of him. He smile at me. "What?"

"You look so good in the morning." He kissed me before I could say anything. His hands was placed on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

He rubbed his hands up my shirt and rubbed on my body. He stopped when his hand went across my scar. He stopped the kiss and lifted my shirt up to get a better look. "Dylan don't."

"You saved my life that day. I could've died."

"I know. I ran back there when I thought he shot you. I got scared."

"You scared? Really?"

"Yes. I was worried. Thought I lost you." He smiled and kissed my scar. "Don't ever be that stupid again."

"I can't make any promises." He laughed a little. "You are insane. You know that?"

"Yeah I know." I kissed his again. We started to pick up where we left off but somebody knocked on the door.

I laid down on Dylan. "Come in."

Drex walked through the door. "Hey boss. Umm Tracy is at the door."

"Okay. Make her leave."

"I tried but she won't leave she wants to talk to you."

"Fine give me a minute."

"Hurry because I left Savannah down there with her."

"Bad Idea bro." I jumped out of the bed and went downstairs. Tracy was standing in the living room and Savannah was standing infront of her with her arms crossed. I walked down there and stood next to Savannah.

"Dylan's busy." I said smiling.

"You."

"Me."

"Why are you here?"

"I live here."

"Why?"

"Why does it matter?"

"You're living with my boyfriend I'll like to know why." Me and Savannah started laughing. Dylan started walking downstairs with Drex next to him.

"Tracy what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came here because you've been ignoring my calls."

"I've been busy.

"With what? WIth her?" She pointed at me. "If you want your finger I'll advise you to get it out my face."

She looked at Dylan. "You're going to let her talk to me like that?"

"Tracy go outside I'll be there in a second." She walked out the door and I faced him. "I just need to talk to her I'll be back." He walked out the door.

I walked into the kitchen to fix some coffee. I poured my cup and sat on the couch to look out the window. Savannah sat beside me to do the same.

I could hear them a little.