Chapter Three

We walked back into the party holding hands. "Dance with me." he said. He pulled me on the dance floor and danced with me. HIs hands felt like they belonged on my body. I felt like it was just me and him.

"What the hell Dylan pooh." Tracy said as she walked up to us mad.

"Dylan pooh?" I laughed. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She looked at Dylan. "Who is she?" She asked.

"Doesn't matter." He said back to her.

"Ughh." She got mad and stormed off. I looked at him and snapped back into reality. "I'm going home Dylan." I pulled away from him and walked away. I was stupid enough to get stuck in his stupid eyes. I walked off and got a cab home. I walked in and went to my room. I texted Savannah to let her know that I left the party. I couldn't be around him anymore he was making me do stupid things.

I flopped down on my bed face first and yelled. I had a few drinks in my system but not enough. I got up and freshened up before leaving back out. I got on my bike and headed to my club. Might as well spend the night drinking and dancing with strangers. I arrived at the club and went straight to drinking.

I needed to get my mind off him. I drank and I danced with strangers. It was better than being at some stupid party. I walked off the dance floor and sat down at the bar.

"Hey boss lady."

"Hey Mat." I said. Matthew is one of the bartenders here. He's also my ex.

"You've been drinking a lot I see." He said laughing a little. "Yeah."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just needed something to take my mind off of everything. I've been really busy and kinda stressed since I got out."

"Yeah Savannah told me. She's worried about you."

"Why? I'm fine." I said lying of course. I took a few more shots. Then my phone rung.

"Savannahhhhh Hi." I said drunkenly.
"Roxie are you drunk?"
"I'm buzzed."
"Yeah, you're lying. You need to go home."
"No I'm not leaving I'm having fun. Byeeee." I said hanging up the phone. I started back drinking and dancing. Next thing I know I was dancing on top of the bar. I let the music move my body. I was so drunk that I didn't even care.

My phone rung again. I got down from the bar and answered it.

"Yeah?"
"Where are you?" He asked. His voice was deep which means he was upset.
"Why do you care?" I asked.
"There are pictures and videos going around of you dancing."
"Yeah people love me. I'm the life of the party bro."
"I found out where you are I'm coming to get you. Now" He hung up the phone without saying anything else. I ignored him and started back dancing.

After awhile I heard my name being called.

"Roxanne!" It was him. Dylan and he seem pissed. I was on top of the bar again and he was me. He walked over to me. "Get down." He said.

"No."

"No? Roxie I was telling you not asking you now get the fuck down now before I embarrass you." I rolled my eyes and got down and walked pass him.

"Roxanne." He said. I ignored him and kept walking. I walked outside and kept going down the sidewalk. " Roxanne. Stop."

I kept walking. "Fuck." I heard him say under his breath. He walked up behind me and grabbed my arm. I tried to pull away but I couldn't

"What's your problem?" He asked.

"Let me go Dylan."

"Why? What's your problem?"