Chapter One - Knock, Knock

AN: If you have already read my Flip one shot you do not need to read the first chapter of this story. I felt inspired to start this short story because of writing that one shot. Nothing has changed, but if you'd like a refresher, please go right ahead!

**Chapter Warnings**

NSFW!!!! Mention of violence and blood. Witness to domestic violence. Slightly aggressive oral sex with some breath play and light impact.

I can't wait to read any comments you leave, I will try to respond to them all!

Vibe: Put Your Head On My Shoulder by Paul Anka

Enjoy!!

~

You sighed heavily and hunched over the sink in the small women's locker room at the station.

Well, today was shit!

First, you went on a wild goose chase, only to follow dead-end leads in your case. At one point, Ron ran past you so fast that he accidentally bumped into you, which caused you to spill your coffee all over the important reports that needed to be turned in to the Sergeant. And to top it all off, your fresh set of ruby red nail polish chipped as you reclipped your holster to your belt!

But what took the cake was the asshole you drove past on your way back to the station. The fucker was smacking around his wife on their front lawn and it was just his luck you happened to witness it.

As you slammed on your breaks and sprang into action, you requested backup through your walkie. The only one that responded was Flip.

Your cheeks flushed as you recalled how he jumped out to help, his truck stopped in the middle of the street. The stern face he had on could have made your knees buckle. And perhaps they would have if you weren't preoccupied.

You stripped and threw your now bloodied and filth-covered clothes in your locker. The stains would never come out. That wife-beating fucker owed you a new shirt!

As you removed your bra, you become aware of the tenderness on your side. You glanced at yourself in the mirror above the sink. A welt from where that ass punched you was starting to form.

Great! Today was really not your day. You rolled your eyes and grabbed your soaps before sauntering over to the shower stalls, naked.

As unluxurious as it was to shower in a women's locker room of the police station, you were determined to enjoy at least one thing today!

Knock, knock.

"Occupied!" you called out. It was probably just the janitor, it was late after all.

Thinking they were gone, you dipped your head back and allowed the water to cascade through your roots.

You closed your eyes. The water was warm, and while it helped ease the tension in your muscles, it did nothing to relieve the irritable tension between your thighs.

Oh yeah, yet another thing to add to the list of disappointments from your day. You were just at the cusp of finding your release this morning when you got a call about a lead.

Thinking perhaps you could pick up where you left off, your fingers traveled down to the apex of your thighs. No one would know. Hardly anyone was here tonight. Plus, you were the only woman at the station that actually used the locker room, so you had nothing to lose...

KNOCK, KNOCK!

"Hullo?"

Your eyes ripped open at the sound of none other than Officer Phillip Zimmerman's voice echoing throughout the women's locker room.