Chapter Nine - Blackmailed

**Chapter Warnings**

NSFW. Public/Office Foreplay

Asshole sexist/racist men. Sexual harassment/advances/threats.

Emotional distress. Anxiety. A lot of internal dialogue. 

The above may be triggering to read in this chapter. Again just make sure you're ok to read. Thank you 💚

Also, sorry for skipping in time a bunch in this chapter.

Btw your comments kill me! I love to read them! I appreciate your votes too <3

Vibe: I Think We're Alone Now by Tommy James and The Shondells (specifically for the beginning part of this chapter)

Enjoy!

~

The day seemed to drag on, as they usually did lately. But it was filled with productivity and yet again many cups of coffee, but it finally felt like you were onto something and getting somewhere. Like there just might be some light at the end of the tunnel.

You were bent over in the storage closet, opening and closing file folders to look over past documents Ron and Flip had made when you heard the door open behind you. You couldn't figure out why, but you instantly suspected it to be Flip without needing to turn your head. And a second later your suspicions were confirmed due to the fact that a large hand came down on your ass cheek, spanking you playfully.

"Ouch!"

"Fair game, you just had it sticking up in the air like that."

You stood and shot him a look, but he was already smiling down at you.

"That is called workplace sexual harassment, mister."
"I think I've done far more than harass you."

You rolled your eyes and turned back to what you were doing, opening the top drawer now.

Next thing you knew, Flip's hand was traveling down the side of your body as he leaned against the cabinet, looking over the contents of a folder.

"Any luck?"

"Not yet." You sighed, instantly heating as Flip's hand found its way over your breast, teasing your nipple. You shivered from his touch, and as your body reacted, his hand reached for the front of your skirt collecting it so his hand could find your heat.

"Flip?" you said, trying to sound annoyed, but truthfully, you weren't at all. You were getting turned on, shocker.

"Just keep looking." He shrugged while his fingers caressed you, achieving what he was searching for.

With just his middle finger he stroked your clit and you could feel yourself already slicked with desire.

"Did you check the middle drawer?" Flip asked cooly, finally pulling your panties to the side and dipping his fingers through your folds.

You gasped, needing to hold yourself up by placing a hand on the cabinet. Only a minute ago, you were minding your own business and now Flip was sinking his finger into your pussy, stroking your insides, knuckles deep.

"Yesss," you moaned unintentionally.

"Shhh, keep quiet, baby. We wouldn't want anyone thinking I was harassing you." Just then he slipped in another finger and continued to slowly stroke where it mattered.

"You're trying to get me all worked up, aren't you?" You gasped again, tightening your grasp on the top of the cabinet.

"No, just trying to help you find what you're looking for."