9 Years Later

Relationship Status: Friends with Benifits

Sokka's POV:

9 years after saving the world, fixing it, getting married (*cough* Katara and Aang), running our home lands, and so much more.. we were finally able to fly around on Appa and go out in the wild for a few weeks. Just like old times.

In my opinion, I think we all aged well into our 20's. We all look pretty flawless. Definitely can't tell we saved the world or anything.

"Sokka? Sokka?" Katara snapped her fingers in front of my face. Knocking me out of my thoughts. I moved my head around the area. We were now landed on solid ground. Aang gently airbended off as Zuko threw the luggage down to him. Toph was setting up the camping supplies.

"Oh. Hi." I stood up and climed off Appa. He roared a tiny bit making me grin. I gave him a quick pat before rushing over to Toph to give her a hand.

Zuko lit the fire just as Katara jumped down soon after me. She announced she was going to start cooking some food we brought. We all nodded as she began pulling out supplies.

Aang groaned in disgust when he saw meat but his expression soon softened when he saw salad.. He's weird.

Toph earth bended rocks around our camp sight to keep animals and assassins away, leaving only the roof off for now so the smoke could escape.

I sat down on my sleeping bag that was right next to Zuko's and Katara's. Toph did as well and began earth bending tiny rocks in the air to mess with. She shot one right at Aang's bald head making everyone laugh. (But Aang)

A few minutes passed of comftorble silence before Katara spoke up. "So.. this is crazy weird. Huh?" She said, turning to the side a bit to face us. Aang nodded in agreement. Toph shrugged and earth bended some pebbles at the rock wall she made. Zuko and I exchanged a glance before also nodding.

"I mean, last time we did this we were 12-16 years old." She sighed, thinking back to that time. It was crazy then. Honestly, worth it. But something I never dreamed would ever happen to me.

"Yeah.. we were so young." Aang mumbled, probaly thinking about his family. The airbenders who are now gone.

"That's all in the past. Let's stop being sentimental and start talking about some juicy stuff. We're adults now!" Toph said, sitting up straight.

Everyone looked at eachother before turning back to Toph. She grinned. "So.. Katara, Aang? How's being married?" She said, staring up a conversation for once in her life.

"Oh, it's lovely." Katara smiled dreamily. Aang giggled and nodded. I let out a gagging sound as I put my index finger up to my open mouth to act as if I was pucking.

"Yeah, yeah." Zuko rolled his eyes. Toph laughed as Katara glared at them. Aang just shrugged.

"Well at least we are married. Zuko, you're 26? Where's your wife?" Katara asked him.

Zuko let our a small laugh. "I'm gay. Remember? No wife for me." I smirked a tiny bit. Aang face-palmed while Katara rubbed the back of her neck.

"Right.. Sorry." She apologized.

"Pfft. Don't worry. Everyone mixes that u-" Zuko was about to say before some earthbending loser inturupted.

"Wait, you're gay? I thought Sokka was the gay one?" She asked, rubbing her ear with her palm. Zuko and I exchanged glances before Katara spoke up.

"Oh no." She said, "That's Zuko. Sokka isn't gay." She said with a light laugh before standing up to walk over to the meat to rotate it.

"What? But how come-"