Its Wrong

"Apo!!!... Amy just went out, I thought she is going out with you"

Mile said looking at Apo at their door.

Apo keep staring at Mile's eyes. He look pretty drunk and mess. His eyes were red.

"Are you okay... did you have fight with Amy"

Continue Mile.

Apo continue to drink the beer he is carrying with him. Mile stop him.

What happen to you Apo?

Asked Mile softly.

Apo pull Mile towards him and kiss on his lips. Mile got shocked and pushed Apo away.

"What the heck are you doing?"

Shouted Mile.

Apo: Why.. what I do

Mile: Are you crazy or what

Apo:Yes... I'm crazy... I'm crazy about you.. what you gonna do?

Mile: I'm your girlfriend's brother.

Apo: Then why you get jealous when I hug Amy? Why you get annoyed every time Amy get closer to me? Why you always avoid looking at my eyes? Why you don't want to spend time with me? Why you avoid sleeping in same room with me in the trip we went? Why you always find excuse to leave the place wherever I am?

Mile just stare at Apo. He couldn't answer to his question because he know Apo is right and he is so wrong about what he is feeling about Apo.

Mile: Its just a coincidence. You are just thinking to much.

Mile try to avoid.

Mile: You just go home.

Saying that Mile try to close the door but Apo block the door and walk inside the house and close the door.

Apo: I'm not done P'Mile!!!

Mile look at Apo. He is not familiar with this side of Apo.

"P'Mile"

Apo call Mile name softly. He walk closer towards Mile.

"I can't take it anymore P"

Apo said with tears on his eyes.

"You know P' what I feel every-time I see you"

"It's hurt every time you avoid me P'"

"I know I know it very well... this is so wrong ... but I want you P'"

Saying that Apo slowly kiss Mile and this time Mile didn't push Apo away. A small curve form in Apo's lips knowing Mike responding to his kiss.

Mile soon take control of the kiss and both began to undress themself. Mile bring Apo to his room and look for condom but he couldn't find one.

Apo: P' I want it raw.

The room filled with sweat, moan and sex.

The next morning Mile and saw the beautiful creature sleeping beside him. He remembered the first day Amy introduced Apo as her friend. Mile couldn't take his eyes of him especially they beautiful pair of eyes and from then Apo visit frequency increased and he start to spend more time him.

And everything turn into ashes when Amy said that she and Apo been dating for months already and she wanted her brother to have good relationship with him so she introduced as friend.

From then, Mile try to avoid both his feelings and Apo but he couldn't. He even felt jealous when Amy get closed with Apo. He know he shouldn't felt like that but he couldn't control them.

At some point he began to feel weird as the Apo begin to act differently. He always appear sexy with only on his short boxer around him especially when Amy is not around. He get unhappy when someone else is close with him. He knows if this continues Amy will be upset so he avoided everything completely but last night everything he had managing collapsed.

Mile still stroke Apo's hair gently and feeling grey about what to do next. He don't know what he should expect when Apo wake up. Should he act like nothing happened?

"It's been sometime you didn't do it P', I Miss them so much"

Saying that Apo get closer and kiss Mile.

Out of nowhere they heard sound of something drop. Mile and Apo turn and shocked to see Amy standing there. Their clothes left in living room and both of them are still naked.

Mile: Amy...

Amy just walk out of the room crying.

Mile and Apo grab a short pants and run to stop her. They saw her in the garden.

Mile: Amy..

Amy turn and saw Mile but he don't know what to say. He is 100% feeling guilty and shame of himself.

Apo: Amy... we are sorry you have to see us like that but I really loved your brother and he love me too.

Mile shocked and angry with what Apo said. He felt extremely bad for his sister. No girl should be in her place but he himself involve in the crime.

Amy wipe her tears.

Amy: I understand, maybe my love for you blinded me to see the love between you too. I'm sorry for being an obstacle maybe if I didn't say we are in relationship P' might open up earlier.

Amy walk to Mile.

Amy: I'm sorry P', I didn't think you might like him.

Saying that Amy go inside the house. Mile don't understand what's really happening.

Mile: What's happening here Apo? Why she asking sorry to me?

Apo smile.

Apo: I didn't love or been in relationship with you sister from the beginning P'. I just be friend with her and after sometime she introduced you to me. I like you from the moment I saw you but soon it turn into love. Before I wanted confessed to you Amy proposed to me. I told Amy I liked you but she said there no way for her brother to like me. She gave me time prove it and also asked me to act as her boyfriend. Knowing Ken is disturbing her I agreed.

Mile: ohhh... so you guys been acting in-front me all the time.

Apo: Not really P, I know what I feel but Amy did love me. She couldn't see what I see. I remind her many times but couldn't stop her as she is the only tool I have to meet you. Only good thing I do for her is stop Ken and beat him up but still hurt her.

Apo walk toward Mile and hugged him.

Apo: I know as brother you will feel bad for her but P'Mile.. I only loved you. Even if you didn't accept me yesterday. I'm still going to break up with her today. I can't take it anymore already.

Mile hugged Apo back and kiss him.

Mile: Thank you.. Apo.. P' love you from the moment P saw you.

Mile: I love you Apo..

Apo: Love you P'Mile.

*End*