Awkward Singing

At a sleepover at Jake's house, Henry sits on the couch with Drew, Jake and Liam. They talk bout life and make some jokes every so often, afterwards though, they all feel bored with no,thing much to do until Jake suggests something.

J: "I know, I have a karaoke machine in the basement, why don't we try singing?"

Drew, Henry and Liam all look at each other while groaning a bit.

D: "No offense Jake but you're the only one who can sing so we're all gonna look stupid."

L: "I'm with Drew on this one."

J: "Oh come on guys, I won't judge, I promise."

The other look at each other once again before looking back at Jake.

D: "Alright, BUT we're only singing one song."

J: "Perfect! Now, I'm gonna need some help with the karaoke machine because it's heavy, who volunteers to help?"

Henry and Liam point at Drew due to neither wanting to get up and since Drew is the strongest of the three.

D: "Whatever, cmon Jake."

Jake and Drew make their way down to the basement and carry the karaoke machine upstairs, Drew almost dropped it on the way up but luckily Jake saved it. The put it on the ground and Jake starts to plug in both the machine and microphone. Jake starts to sing, followed by Drew and then Henry.

Jake's song: Best Day Of My Life - American Authors

Drew's song: Hot Girl Bummer - Blackbear

Henry's song: Maniac - Conan Gray

Finally, it was Liam's turn to sing and none of them expected him to sing anything too exciting. Liam walked up to the machine, grabbed the microphone and started singing.

"Approximately three times a week I have unprotected s-"

Before Liam could finish singing, Henry bounced up and grabbed the microphone away from his hands.

H: "Woah dude, I don't think you can sing that."

L: "Why not? Drew sang hot girl bummer."

H: "Well at least that one just had swears, this song is quite a bit more extreme."

L: "Why? Because it's about someone fucking someone's mom?"

H: "Jesus, obviously you idiot."

L: "Whatever, you never let me do anything fun."

H: "Don't sing that one, sing this one."

Henry whispers into Liam's ear and Liam lights up when Henry's done.

L: "Thank you good sir."

Liam's song: Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne