Snapped

Suggested by: Moondragonice

Jake's POV:

---

I walked out of the room the two girls were in and made my way down the hall, I was having a bad day but Daisy always made it feel better. I imagined after the competition where me and Daisy were possibly holding hands, going on dates and all that couple stuff, I felt myself blush red which didn't matter, I was in love with Daisy and I knew that she gave me motivation to make today better than before. I start to quietly hum as I make my way to the music room, there's students all around me, most talking and some who's piano pointed at others, I never loved people who judged others which was kinda ironic for me, I ignored the people and finally arrived at the music club, I gripped the door handle and did I little jump when I entered.

"Alright peeps, who's ready to rock n' ro-"

My sentence was cut off as I stared around the room wide-eyed. I saw that Hailey was crying and wondered what had happened, was something with her stage fright coming up or had Drew said something to her, I really need to control him.

"Hailey! What's wrong?!" I shouted due to the concern I had for the teal-haired girl.

I made my way over to Milly who was walking towards me and would hopefully tell me what was up.

"Hey! What happened?!" I asked Milly, who seemed to also have tears in her eyes, what the heck was going on here?  

I stared into Milly's eyes and they looked more redder than usual like she wanted to hurt someone, I then saw her lift her right arm up and saw her start to swing it my way, I couldn't react in time and Milly's hand hit my face probably leaving a mark, it hurt like hell.

"How could you, Jake? I thought you were our friend!" Milly sniffled out, emotions clearly overcoming her.

What the heck is she talking about, I tried to ask and reached my hand out but she slapped it away and she didn't want me to touch her, I could see more tears start to fall and got really scared and concerned, what happened to them? Milly walked away from me as Zander walked up to me, I could see a phone in his hand and wondered what that was about.

"Maybe this will refresh your memory." Zander said, his voice sounding more monotone than usual.

He lifted his phone and pressed whatever button on there that made an audio go, but it was me at Drew's house talking about them, how did they get it? I didn't mean it I swear! Mh head got flooded with emotions before I managed to stutter out an answer before Zander interrupted me.

"We should be grateful, huh? Looks like I was right after all, I should never have given you a second chance."

Those words stabbed through my heart like a knife, I couldn't speak except I only apologized over and over again, none of them wanting to hear it.

"Guys please, just let me explain!" I tried to reason.

"Why the hell should we listen to you? You don't deserve to be listened to," Zander snarlingly said.

I couldn't speak again, just quiet stutters, I turned to Hailey in hopes she would understand.

"Hailey, please! You know that was just a load of bullcrap! I...I-I wasn't thinking straight! Those guys egged me on, and I-...I shouldn't have listened! Please, believe me!" I was begging her at this point, she was my only hope if I wanted to stay and I need her on my side.

Zander got mad and started to walk up to me but Hailey grabbed his sleeve and stopped him, then she walked up to me and we stared into the other's eyes.

"Jake, I trusted you after everything you've done, I thought you had changed from a bully but I guess I was wrong, once a bully always a bully." Hailey stated, tears still visible and her voice shaking a little.

That was second time I had felt stabbed, I didn't think I could handle it anymore, one more thing and I'm gonna crack.

"I bet it feels real bad to be in a position with people against you," I heard Zander say under his breath, that was the final swing and I finally broke.

I could feel tears start to fall down my face and I fell on my knees, the club was probably caught off guard but I couldn't tell and I didn't care. I stared back up at all of them and stood once again, I stared at all of them with fury in my soul and I was about to snap.

"I've already experienced it Zander."

"Huh? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Having people against me!"

Everyone's eyes but Hailey's went wide as they were confused and shocked by this info.

"You all want the truth about how I ended up here? Fine! It all starts with a little boy who wants to sing and has a passion for it, but other people think he's a freak and start to bully him and hurt him sometimes, then the boy becomes friends with a popular person so that they won't get bully and bullies people he thinks is cool so that he doesn't get abandoned by his friends who don't support his passion!"

"J-Jake I-" I cut off Zander, I still had a bit more to say.

"Wanna know the biggest thing that happened? The boy was forced to chose between his two friends who hated each other and they both pressured him to pick until he finally snapped because his so called friends manipulated him to say bad stuff about his other friends, and that's how I ended up here, any questions?"

I was pumped up from the adrenaline but still extremely upset, I wanted to cry more but not in front of them. I turned around and gripped the dirt handle until I saw Hailey put her hand on my arm.

"Jake, wait! Please I'm so sorry, we need you for the competition!"

"Oh, so it's just about the competition?"

"No! I didn't mean that, I-I just.."

I pushed Hailey's hand off my arm and opened the door, I got a few more begs to stay but I exited the room and made my way to the bathroom, I cried for awhile in there before going into the hallway and sitting down near a locker.