No More Squad Fam || TMF EP. 9 (Milly's P.O.V.)

Ok, music time, I can finally play my guitar after a long and boring day. I arrive and can see that Hailey, Zander and Sean are there, Luke comes in not too long after me. We all say our hi's and Zander and Luke kiss, again. But, I don't know, something just feels different. Hailey tells us that someone texted her a video that said we should all watch together. I'm more than surprised when she also says that Lia is the one that sent it.

We all look at each other confused, well, everyone except Jake, because he's late, again. I ask if we should wait for Jake to arrive but Zander cuts me off saying that Jake can watch it later, we all shrug and Hailey pulls up the vid- oh, what do you know, it's a recording actually, hm. I don't think much of whether it's a video or recording, I just still quite confused on why Lia sent it. After that, Hailey finally presses play and the vid- I mean recording starts.

I had no idea that that moment would turn out to be the biggest regret in my life. I still wish we had never heard that.

Hailey presses play and the recording starts, suddenly the voice says they joined for Daisy? Wait what? I turn to look at everyone and they look just as confused as me, but Hailey is the only one that has tears in her eyes already. The recording continues and everyone gets more and more upset. Luke and Sean looked calmer than everyone but I knew this recording broke them. The recording finally ends and that's when the worst thing hit me, the person who was talking was Jake.

At that moment, Hailey broke down with tears while Zander and Luke tried to comfort her, nothing filled my body but with rage. Surprisingly, Sean actually looked more disappointed than sad, maybe he feels-

That's when the door opens and there he stands, the betrayer. His happy expression went to frightened real quick when he saw Hailey crying. I couldn't even stand looking at him, I marched right over to him, and just as he asked why everyone was upset, I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't hold in my anger, I started to cry and then I slapped him right across the face and it left a mark of my hand right on his cheek.

I saw his face looked confused and upset and I couldn't care less, why would he do this to us? I thought he was our friend! Jake tried to grab my arm but I pulled away real quick, still way too upset to think. After that I just kept replaying me slapping him, it felt both regretful and satisfying. Zander walked right up to him with Jake dazed and confused, and started playing the recording again. It hurt a lot to hear that again and I started to cry more.

Jake's face went pale when it started and everyone around him got upset again. Zander wanted to kill him, Me and Hailey were still crying, Sean looked more disappointed again and this was actually the first time I ever saw Luke get angry, I didn't like it much. Jake was stunned he was attempting to explain but his words were stutters and no one really heard him. Zander started to yell while Jake tried to apologize. I didn't wanna hear anything and frankly, neither did anyone . Jake actually ended up begging Hailey to believe him, weirdly that kinda sent Zander over the edge and he was about to go kick Jake's butt. However Hailey stopped him and then walked a few steps in front of us, staring right into Jake.

Hailey then proceeded to basically tell him that she trusted him and that he was welcome and that she thought he would be nicer than he was before, Jake even cried which surprised me a bit.

Although nothing could've prepared any of us for what happened next.

Hailey ran right by Jake and out the door with tears still in her eyes. Me and Sean ran right after her and tried catching up with her. But I paused as soon as we got out the door and I could hear Zander yelling at Jake but it was too muffled for me to hear, Luke also seemed to yell at Zander once which got me a little freaked, Zander and Luke soon exited and ran to follow Sean and Hailey. I was still standing there and looked inside the music room to see Jake on his knees crying. I felt some sympathy towards him but I just turned away.

One thing was for sure, Jake was out for good.