The Fakeout

Omfg I'm so sorry I disappeared I just had no motivation but hopefully I'm back, and what better way to come back then write a oneshot about my OTP? 😌👌

Henry's POV:

I walked down the crowded halls feeling bored as I usually did, then up ahead I spotted my good friends, Jake, Drew and Liam, I smiled and made my way over to them.

"Hey guys!"

"Sup Henry."

"Heya Henry."

"Whatcha guys talking about?"

"N-Nothing Henry-"

"We're talking about Jake asking Daisy out."

I smirked a bit and laughed at Jake, Jake groaned and went a bit red, Liam followed by also laughing.

"Oh shut up you two, at least there's a chance my crush likes me back."

Jake looked at me while saying this and smiled smugly, I groaned slightly.

"Oh shut it Jake, one of these days Lia will agree to go out with me."

"You keep telling yourself that little man."

Liam walked over towards me and rustled my hair a bit, he laughed a bit and I rolled my eyes at him. They chatted a bit more then Zoey and Lia walked past them, I smiled at Lia and blushed a bit, I've liked Lia since forever but she doesn't seem to reciprocate my feelings, I sighed a bit thinking about it, Drew stopped looking at his phone and stared at me.

"What's wrong with you?"

"The sad feeling when your crush won't give you a chance."

"This again Henry? Jesus, she doesn't like you, get over it."

"Drew, don't be so insensitive."

Drew rolled his eyes and went back to his phone, Liam looked over at me seeing me look a bit upset, he walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You're good Henry, as stated before, Lia just doesn't know what she's missing out on."

"Sigh, if only I was as tall as you, then maybe Lia would like me."

"There's still hope Henry, don't worry bout it."

I looked up at Liam and smiled a bit, me and Liam have been best friends since forever, he has always been there for me, I turned my attention to Lia and sighed again, she was talking to Zoey about whatever and she looked over at me, I smiled wider and waved over at her, she waved back and turned back to Zoey, I smiled again and turned back to Liam.

"Hey, did you see that?"

"What? Your attempts at getting Lia to like you?"

"No, well kinda, but not that, I waved to Lia and she waved back!"

"See? You're making process Hen."

Liam rubbed my head again and I chuckled a little, then I frowned again.

"What's up now?"

"Well,  I'm happy and all, but she was just probably being nice, I need to think smarter."

I stood there in silence for a few minutes thinking, Jake and Drew were talking while Liam stood the quiet, I looked up at him and suddenly I got an idea, I looked towards Liam and smiled.

"I got it, quick, kiss me."

Liam's POV:

"I got it, quick, kiss me."