8...

Layla

My cousins had went to the mall or something like that. So I was in my room alone ready to die any minute when this nigga enters. "Layla?" He says "why do you always make this so hard. Just play along, maybe we'll be friends one day but for now just be smart. This is a agreement between our parents. Maybe if you were pretty I'd reconsider."

"Look Nigga you will fucking respect me. I'm your fiance and Lord knows I have other people I'd want to be with right now. But since I can't I refuse to be talked down upon every time you speak. So if you don't mind don't say shit to me unless you want to wake up dead." I say

"Whatever man." He said sitting on the couch. "Can u explain to me how you wake up dead."

"I'd have to kill you first so I don't think so."

It was a awkward silence for a good 30 minutes so I decided to down stairs. Where I was just bombarded by questions as to why I ran away from Chris. "Because mom he's a Dick and I'd never pick someone so horrible, rude, disrespectful, and untrustworthy to marry." Later I was stunned that my mother would even think of touching me, but smacking me that was a whole other story. "Why should you say something like that about Chris he's a sweetheart." She says acting as if I wasn't even touched.

Chris

I got thirsty so I went down stairs when I over heard Layla talking to her mom about me. " Because mom he's a Dick and I'd never pick someone so horrible, rude, disrespectful, and untrustworthy to marry." Then I opened the door and saw her mother slap the shit out of her. So I ran back upstairs. My girl Taylor was still on the line so I hung up and acted like I was never listening.

She looked hurt when she came up the stairs. I felt bad I don't know why I just did. She fell onto her bed face first with a very annoying cry that lasted hours. I was tired and I needed some sleep so what you think ya boy did shut her up. So I started to sing "big girls don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. They go to sleep, sleep, sleep" she started to quiet down but she still was crying. It was sleepable but I felt bad. So I got up off the couch pallet and walked to the bed and laid down. She looked at me and "Get the fuck away from me." She said quietly. "Not until you go to sleep" I said "there's no reason to be crying, we can't change what our parents want us to do. That's sad that we don't get too but it's reality and we have to get over it."

"But you have a girlfriend and I refuse to be with a nigga that has a side chick and main. " She said

"But you do realize we've only known each other for 3 days, and I've known my girl for 2 years."

"But they're making you marry me. And I understand you may love her but I can't be married to someone that's in another relationship."

"Right honestly I don't give a fuck what you think right now. I just want to go to sleep ok. So go to bed so I can sleep, and call my girl tomorrow."

"Fuck you, and Get the duck out my bed before I tell "your girl" you were in the same bed as me." Layla said

"Whatever man" I say getting out of that comfy ass bed back to this hard ass couch.

I woke up with a pain in my back and 10 messages from Taylor.

Why you hang up ~ Taylor

Why you not answering ~ Taylor

I miss you ~ Taylor

& etc.

So I called her ...

"I fell asleep." I said "you don't have to lie Chris I know what you were doing."

"Why would I lie I didn't even touch her. She ain't even pretty, not as much as you anyway. Plus your suppose to trust me."

"But you've did it before Chris and it's hard." She said on the verge.

"I didn't cheat Tay. You know what call me later when you get your shit together." I said hanging up. I was tired and sleepy and she wanna call me bitching about me being faithful. I ain't even have no fucking coffee yet.

Travis

Rings doorbell

" Hey mama." I say
"Hey baby come in, why you ain't at home with ya momma." Laylas mom said "you are my momma." I said as she hugged and kissed my cheek. "She's upstairs baby sleeping" her mom said walking into the kitchen.
I went upstairs and it was just as I remembered it. I had not been here for a while and I missed my second home. Layla was sleep so I just got in bed with her, since I was kinda still tired because it was a long drive. Twenty minutes later Layla woke up and she was screaming my name. "TRAVIS ..." She said hugging me. "Hey big booty." I said releasing her.

"Can both of y'all Shut the fuck up because I'm trying to sleep." This nigga

"Chris-" I cut her off

" Nigga don't come for me because I'll beat yo ass." I said

"I really don't give a fuck, why would you come in here LOUD AS FUCK MAKING ALL THAT DAMN NOISE. "

"ARE YOU MAD BITCH BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU ARE." I said standing up.

"All I want to do is go to sleep. So leave please." Christopher said

"I AIN'T DOING SHIT,AND NOW YO SCARY ASS WANTS TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN."

"Travis just ignore him." Layla said.

"Naw cause he got a problem."

"Travis please, come sit with me." She said patting on spot on the bed.

______________________________________

COMMENT
FOLLOW
VOTE
BECOME A FAN
@skybabyblue