5...

Layla 

  Today I finished my final for every class and started to pack my clothes for the holiday. Since I was spending it with my family, Usually Travis comes over since were besties but for some reason his parents want him home. I don't entirely blame them he never goes home, or stays there for more than a day. Mostly because he lives right outside of state unlike me I live like a hour away. Anyways today me and Travis are going to hang out before he leaves. Our break is three weeks so I won't see my best friend for a while. 

 Its freezing right now the roads are about to be extra crowded since everybody's going out o town but, I guess that's the college life. So as soon as I get in my dorm I grab my luggage and just pour about a 2 weeks of clothes in since I'll be shopping most of the time so I need room for extra clothes. Anyways grab all my current perfumes, body lotions, jewlery, and shoes. Then I take my extra phone charger, laptop charger, and I put all my cases in there. Travis came over and he helped me load my car. "Nigga you act like you moving." he says

"Travie its 3 weeks, thats a long time." I sigh putting my smallest bag in the back seat. "So I only got one bag, you got 3. Its not that serious." 

" Its different your a boy, Imma girl I need stuff." I say pushing his face back. "What I tell you bout that, one day Imma beat yo ass." "Right, you can't even catch me." I say 

" LAY you can't run, I dont even need to run in full speed to catch you." he smirked whatever. 

"Whatever, all I know is you better call me when you get home, and tell Ma(travis' mom) I said I miss her." I say 

  He nods then gives me a hug and he kisses my forehead. "Bye bestfran!" I say while letting go of him. "Bye bae" "Travis!" I warn "I know I was just playing damn. Bye bestie" he said walking to his car. 

   I got in my car that was warmed up by now and I watched as Travis honked his horn at me while speeding out the parking lot.  I smirked this nigga always speeding. I smirked and then I started my car and drove out the parking lot. I couldn't help but think about what Chris had said yesterday about how I had to move in with him and shit. I'm still a little skeptical about him, he's so difficult to read. Hopefully I don't have to see him until after the holiday, I mean Christmas is a time to be happy. Unfortunately the highway was crowding and of course we had traffic which knocked me back a hour. I'm so damn bored. So I call Travis and of course he didn't want to answer. 

 "Hello .... Hello sorry this is Travis Im not here right now, call me back later I might answer. Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice message system 314-295-9778 is not available. at the tone, please record your message. when you are finished recording, you may hang up, or press 1 for more options. to leave a callback number, press 9" 

I dont leave messages so oh well I hung up and turned the radio on and this nigga on. 

Chris Brown - X >>>>> on the side 

  Im not mad at him for making an album but they play his shit all the time, and I know as soon as we get married that's all I'll hear. Before I actually met him I thought he was sexy ass hell but after his fake ass personality came out he got real ugly real quick. Anyways I finally got home and of course that same car I was scared to see was there. So I knocked on the door and went to get my bags. NO ONE came to help me. Because 3 bags isn't allot right. When I got in "You need some help?" Chris said "No Im just dying." I say hauling my last bag in the house locking my car at the same time with the button. "Can you get the other two by the door, thank you." He ignores my comment and grabs my bag while scrolling on his phone. I walked up to my room and threw my bag on the floor next to the window. When he came up the stairs, he was a little shocked. "What?" 

"I thought this was my room." he said

"You mean your staying." 

he nodded 

"Great, but this is my room you can stay in the guest room, unless you want to sleep on the floor." 

"Im not sleeping on no damn floor and your parents said we should "Bond". Look I dont give a fuck what you do just dont bother me." his phone rings "hey baby" he says into the phone. 

Did this nigga just tell me not to bother me.

And then just answer the phone like hey baby.

He got alot of nerve

"Naw Im with "family" for the weekend" he says putting emphasis on family. I know what he meant but damn. 

  I got bored of my phone so I went down stairs away from this light skin nigga. My mom was cooking and both of our parents were talking and you could tell they were all friends. They were laughing and joking about the most pettiest shit in the world. " Miya look its a fly catch it, bitch you catch it I'm cooking." His mom said as my dad tried to kill it making everyone laugh at how he looked.  

 Then I heard my phone ring from upstairs and I quickly ran up there to answer it. "Hello, hey Travie. You made it?" 

"Yea" 

"Im miserable, he has to stay in my room." I whispered as Chris was in my room. 

"Aw poor baby I wish I was there to keep you company. Cause Im bored as hell and my cousins dont get here til tomorrow so...." he said 

"Same for me but we facetime." I say

"Okay I'll call you bye".

"bye" I say. 

Me and Travie talked for a couple hours until his bum ass fell asleep on me. So I decided to shower until I heard Chris singing in the shower, his song specifically. 

If you leave this time I feel that you'll be gone for good
So I hold on like leaves and fall to what is left
Said her father left her young and
He said he'll be back with that same
Song that you just said you'll stay forever with

It seems that all the autumn leaves are falling
I feel like you're the only reason for it
All the things you do, all the things you do, all the things you do
It's safe to say you're the only reason for it

Chris Brown - Autumn leaves 

  So I just went to my parent bathroom after informing them and I showered or a good hour to clear my head. I got out dried off and put my pjs on since I brush my teeth while Im in the shower. I went back up to my room and I didn't see Chris so I just turned the TV on and the light off. To climb in my bed and drift off to sleep. 

 He walked in all loud and shit at like, 3:30 am "Shut up " I yelled "hold on baby, Layla Im on the phone you shut the fuck up." he says "I'm trying to sleep if you wanna scream threw the phone then go outside and talk to yo hoe." I said frustrated and sleepy. "The only hoe I know is you." he said walking out my room. 

Did this nigga .....

We gone fight .....

  I tried ignoring his ass and fall back to sleep because he ain't worth it. I know I ain't no hoe, Im still a virgin that can't be possible. Unless your my roommate that sucks dick for a living. Lmao Travis' dumb ass sucked all the kids up out her mouth. Im dead. But really Im sleepy.

When I woke up tell me why this nigga was in the bed next to me.