1...

"Okay tonights homework is two paragraphs on how the follicles can be pulled out of a clients head. Dismissed."

I gathered my books and carefully put them in my bookbag. Then I see bright red timberlands in front of me, as soon as I pick up my bookbag up i know who it is. "Hey Layla, me and some boys are going to a party on campus and we wanted to know if you wanted to hang out." I smirk. "All of you wanted to know if I wanted to go?"I asked curiously. "Well I did."

"I have homework to do Jacob." I say rolling my eyes "Damn girl, you always got some work to do. It wont be long." he says irritated.

"Look Travis I appreciate you asking me to go, but Im tired. Besides Terrence will be there."
"Fuck Terrence,"

"Aye my class is over, you can leave" My Professor nearly yells. I look back at Travis and sigh "Come here" I say leading him outside the room. "I dont like parties travie." "But whenever I ask you to go out somewhere wit me you always have the same excuse." he says hurt. I stop walking "Look travis Im on scholarship and I need to focus on school, and a boyfriend would be-" "A distraction, look I would'nt bug you okay. Id only come around during your free time." he pleads. "I cant Travie" I say kissing his cheek resuming my walk down the long hallway.

I met Travie 2 years ago in a class we took together. He told me right off the back he liked me and I told him I wasn't looking for a boyfriend. But he still wanted to be friends.

I got to my car and I rested my book bag in the passangers seat. Then I started the car to see Terrence and 5 other people walking right past me. kill me now. I turned the car off to seem like I wasnt in the car but, unfortunatley he saw me anyway. We linked eyes for a quick minute and then I quickly turned around acting like I recieved a text message. I hope it worked.

I got cold so I turned my car on. They werent gone but I didnt care anymore whether or not if they saw me. Quickly I speeded out the driveway, as noticeable as possible. Why didnt I get tinted windows?
Anyways I made my way to Subway because I was hungry and tired. "How may I help you?" "Can I have A flatbread footlong lightly toasted with Black Forest ham, lettece, tomato, onion, yellow peppers, and american cheese. And I want a meal." I say smiling ready to devour my dinner for the day. I swear ever since I got to college Ive hardly cooked at home. "Here you go ma'am, 14.67" the cashier says as I give her a 20 bill. Cause Im rich. I grab my food "Thank you" I say walking out.

I get back in the car and immediatley someone interrupts my thoughts with a ring from my phone. "Hey baby!" "Hey Momma" I say tiredly. "Whats wrong wit my baby?" "Nothing I'm just tired." I say knowing she wouldn't believe me. "Ok well someones here for you." she says.

My brother? "Daniels there?" I ask. "No someone else, its a surprize!" he says so enthusiatically, unfortunately I didnt care.  "Ma I'll be there tomorrow I have homework."  "Okay baby goodnight" she says and I hang up "Goodnight."

  I backed out of the subway driveway and made my way back on campus. As I take my keys out the ignition I hear loud music. Now how am I going to sleep? Then I remember the party Travie at. I take my bookbag and food out the car and lock it. Walking up to dorm the music gets louder and louder. Then I get to my dorm and of course the partys in my dorm. I share a dorm with three other people so our dorms a decent size, but not for like 30 people. I go to my bunk and I see a girl making out with some guy on top of my bed. I guess imma have to fight tonight. I tap her back "Can you get off my bed?" I ask politely. She stank faces me. Bitch, I was being nice. I tap her back "Bitch get the fuck off my bed." I say. "Who the fuck you think you are my momma." she yells grabbing everyones attention. This hoe dont know. "Bitch don't nobody want to be yo hoe ass momma, now get the fuck off my bed before I rip out every one of yo tracks. Cause bitch I asked nicely but obviously you dont understand english." I yell in her face. She calms down and stares me down walking out the room. Thats what the fuck I thought.