20...

Layla
I woke up to a vacuums in unison. I assume the maids cleaning up from the party. It was a very heavy hot wind blowing on my ear. I turned slightly to see who it was. An what I thought was Chris turned out to be another light skin nigga just sleeping so comfortable, while gripping my left cheek, yes ass cheek. I paused for a second I know this nigga is not in my bed and then I know this nigga ain't grasping my whole ass cheek. "Get the fuck off me" I said pushing and jumping off the bed.

"Chill chill girl" he said wiping his eyes.

"Chill, you slept in my bed wit me and grabbed my ass. I should knock the fire out of you."

"Yo bed? The last time I checked this was breezy house and he told me nobody was safe, so..." he said

"Oh really so not even his fiancé?" I asked

"Fiancé, he didn't say anything about a fiancé."

I nodded of course this hoe didn't.
"Well now you know now get out before I yell."

He got up slowly rubbing his eyes and I walked out. To see three maids cleaning from the party last night.

I was hungry so I travel to the kitchen down the stairs past the huge living room. I looked in the fridge and why was there everything you could ever think of. I decided on an orange and two toaster strudellles. After cooking them I walked to the dining room and began to eat me food. Still there was no sign of Chris just piles of trash from the party.

"Ma'am since it isn't trash day we called the trash company they're coming with a dumpster and men will fill it up and leave after wards." I nodded

She smiled than the three of them left. After I finished I walked back upstairs seeing the man from earlier leave in the opposite direction along with three other woman who were pulling there shirts down. As if they weren't dressed.

As I was walking down the hall I seemed to get even more hints that Chris probably wasn't here

As I was walking down the hall I seemed to get even more hints that Chris probably wasn't here. Maybe he left early for a fitting or something. I don't know but he sure didn't let me know.

For the rest of the day I just wandered around the house and smacked in between rooms. On some chips I found in the cabinet.
-
Chris
"Isn't your fiancé suppose to be here Chris?"
"So where is this mystery fiancé?"
"Is she even real?"
"You know what the conference is canceled until further notice. Security!" I said angrily

My agent schedule a conference to introduce Layla to my fans and the media but for whatever reason she was no where to be found so everyone thinks I'm lying.

Last night I had a party at my house and so had the driver take her to my pent house a city away off the beach. An there would be her new clothes and a new phone so my agent and a couple of other people on my team could contact her. They say she hasn't answer any calls. That's extremely frustrating, it's not my fault she wanted to be a hoe wit Travis. She's my fiancé, mine. So that was very disrespectful.

"I need her on the phone right now!"
"Chris she ain't answering calm down and go home, then we'll call you a driver to take you to the other house." My agent said.

I exhaled and walked out to my car

I'm bout to cut into her ass.

Once I got to my house I saw some men putting bags of trash in a dumpster and I never let people do that.

As I stare at the dumpster and the things to make sure it's trash and I walk in. Making sure I go straight to my room.

Layla

I decided after my personal house tour I'd go take a shower. But on my way to the shower there was a walk in closet full of clothes. I just decided to ignore it and start my shower.

Chris

I heard something from across the hall and I'm thinking I know one of these hoes have not made themselves at home. So I go in the room and the showers on. So I beat on the door. "No body said this was a sleep over, so you  gotta go home and use your own water !"

"Excuse me!" She yelled from the shower. "I just got in here Chris!"

"I don't really give a fuck, what I do give a fuck about is you being in my shower!"

The shower stopped "uhhh!" She complained.

Layla

I wrapped the towel around my body completely and I took my shower cap off. I opened the door and there he was standing there and the longer I stared at him the angrier his face got.
"So you mean to tell me you've been here this whole time, while everyone was looking for you!" He semi screamed.
"Where else would I be?"
"At the pent house, which is where I told your driver to go last night."

"Welp they bring me here where I stayed outside for three hours before I got in and then was greeted by a hoe, so please tell me why I can't take my shower!" I said frustrated.
His face expression changed to one with remorse. " I'm sorry, you can finish." He said rubbing the back of his head walking away from me.

-

@Skybabyblue
Vote
Comment
Follow