12 ...

Chris

When I got to the suit place I needed a fitting.

"Can I speak to your manager?" I said to the lady that couldn't keep her eyes off of me. She nodded and walked to the back. Switching of course trying to impress me.

When she came back there was this tall man that reminded me of Bert from sesame street.

"How may I help you sir?" "I need a fitting." "Mr. Brown you've missed your appoints three times. I'm starting to believe you don't care about the-." I cut him off. "I don't care what you believe or think. I just need a fitting, and since you have time to believe things. You mad as well do my fitting now ya know save some of my time."

"Sure sir." he said rolling his eyes. Walking me to the back were my suit was being altered. He handed me the suit and I tried it on. The tailor came out and he put some pins in areas that were a little to big for me and we were done. "Now wasn't that easy. have a good day everybody." I paid the extra fee and went back to my car to figure out who gone help me with my bachelor party.

Layla

I've been walking for a good hour and so I stopped at Jimmy Johns to eat and call Travis.

But of course he didn't answer.

He probably hurt and I don't blame him. Weve been really close for a long time. An to be honest if I wasn't getting married maybe I would actually go out with Travie. But for now I can't.

Even though Chris is an asshole I wanna be the faithful one. I want to be able to say that I was LOYAL to him. I left and went back home. My presence seemed to annoy everyone so I decided to go back on campus.

This is the time where I usually call Travis to me company.

....... He didn't answer again.

When I got to my dorm finally I walked in and I heard something coming from across the hall. Where my friend Natalya stayed. I walked in to check on her. And there he was with his phone in his back pocket on the ground. Which I assumed is why he missed my calls cause he was to busy giving her the time of her life. On that dirty ass carpet. I didnt disturb them though because, why should I Travis is my friend.

But that nigga know ever since we met that we've been a little closer than being just friends. If he wanna fuck bitches then fuck him.

I'm not gone lie though that made me so much more mad. And I couldn't really figure out why I was pissed at everything in the world.

Oh maybe because I'm marrying a fuck boy and my best friends hates me because I didn't want to be claimed by him to complete strangers.

Maybe I should have just been quiet. Maybe all this shit is my fault.

I started to look through my highschool scrapbook

I started to look through my highschool scrapbook. And so many happy memories came to mind. But what I hate about highschool is that I tried to be popular so bad and I barely talk to anyone that I used to in highschool. But I can admit it was fun while it lasted.

Then someone interrupted me by knocking on my door.

It was Travis

"I came back to get my other phone charger". He said knowing I lost mine.

"Can I just keep it til I buy another one back home?"

" I need it." He said

"Natalya's phone must have died."

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" He kind of yelled

"Don't act dumb, I saw u and her floor fucking. And you disgust me."

"You never usually care when I fuck one of your friends. Why u care all of a sudden. Were only friends remember. So you have no right to be mad at me." He said

"Travis I have every right. And you know exactly why I can't be with you."

"Lay this goes all the way back to the beginning of the year when I tried to cuff you. You was acting stuck up then just as you are now. And don't remind me about you getting married. I understand that bullshit. But maybe if yo stubborn ass would have been with me you wouldnt be in that situation. So dismiss me with that bullshit, because you know I love you." He paused "Now give me my fucking charger Layla."

I was now in tears handing him his charger.

It is my fault.

(Omniscient means no ones point of view. It just means I'm talking or its in 3rd person.)

Omniscient

So Travis left Laylas dorm and finished his business with Natalya. Lays cried herself to sleep and spend the rest of the day in bed.

Chris was testing out strip clubs for his bachelor party. He was taking this 'Bachelor' party serious. Everyone was gonna be there except for Layla. This was gonna be his last fun night he thought. Since he'd be bound for Layla for a couple years. Deep down he had sympathy for Layla but he'd never show it and actually felt she was lucky to be marrying him. 'Chris Brown'.

_______________________________________

Filler

@SKYBABYBLUE

FOLLOW

VOTE

BECOME A FAN

COMMENT (mandatory)