4...

Layla (on the side >>>)

  We got to the restaurant and he just got the car and walked to the front door. I on the other hand stayed in the car because this is a date nigga you open the door for me. Then he starts texting me.

"I got our table where you at ?"

"In the car."

"Why you in the car?"

"Cause I dont know how to open the door."

"really -.-"

" ....."

  So he eventually realized I wasnt getting out and he came back to get me. I jumped right up and walked ahead of him. I heard him sigh as I walked in front of the door and waited for him to open it for me. " Do you not know the concept of opening a door or not, because its not that hard." he said opening the door as I walked in completely ignoring him.

I followed him to the table and took my seat. It got a little awkward so I just picked the menu up and ordered some alfredo and pita bread pizza as an appetizer with a coke on the side. I was happy with my choice until I saw Chris' face.He was just staring at the table blankly. "Whats wrong?" I asked

"Nothing, I just dont know what to order." he said "I know your lying, you dont have to tell me though. I know we dont know each other that well." I say reminding myself of the end. Then of course a little smile crep on his face. Awkwardly I asked "What?" 

"Nothing" 

The waiter got there and took our order I told him mine and Chris said " Steak medium rare, loaded potatoes ,a Caesar salad, and a Pepsi." well he can order 

"You might want to remember because its my favorite." he says to me I look around as if he was talking to someone else. "ME"  "No I was just talking to Layla" he said  "Oh so you know another Layla." he rolled his eyes. I laughed a little to hard "You funny, nigga you gone eat whatever I cook." 

He sighed "As long as it dont taste like shit." he murmured "What?" I say as the waitress comes with our salads and I can't help but see Chris' eyes wander to other parts of her body. "Thanks" I say sending her off as Chris watches. So I clear my throat "Since were on a date maybe we should actually try." 

"Whatever you say." he says sarcastically

"Earlier I only stayed in the car because I dont date guys who don't open doors for me. And Im a little upset about this whole marriage thing. I thought youd understood but I guess we dont really know each other well enough and I didnt really give you a great first impression of me. So Im Layla my favorite colors blue and Im in college for business and to become a beautician." 

He smirks "Layla you dont have to reintroduce yourself to me its fine. But if you needed to know I do have a job and its working for my dad at his first building in LA. Im only here to meet you so I guess we'll be flying in and out alot, and maybe you can transfer schools back to LA after were married. Because you know they want us to move in together." 

  My whole vision started to blur and I just wanted to see Travis so he could just hug me until I felt like getting up. "You okay?" I shook my head no and got up "Im sorry I'll be back" I said lowly. I began to run towards the bathroom locking it just to fall on my knees in tears. Then I started to hear knocks on the door. I ignored it until the door opened and a lady walked in to use the restroom. Cheap ass lock. After a while Chris walked in he pulled me up and gave me a unexpected hug. One that I needed, one I think we both needed. After a million stares he let go "The foods here" he said letting go walking out without letting me question him. 

 I wiped my face off fixed my makeup and I walked back out to see a table full of food ready for me to devour. I had some what of a smile on my face and I began. I guess im not lady like because I didnt understand the concept of a spoon when eating Alfredo. So I just used a fork but it kept falling off which I then realized it was for. Chris on the other had was almost finished. Dang forgot to pray. So I bowed my head and said my food prayer. "God is good, God is great, thank you for our food Amen." He looked at me a little weirdly before starting the conversation "Its an event my dad wants me to take you to next week, Its like a black tie event for his company." But do you want me to come. "Ok . ." I say. 

"Do you know how to draw?" he asked me 

"Um not really why?" 

"Thats our next date." 

"Drawing ?" I ask

"More like painting" 

"You paint?" 

"Yea why?" 

"You dont seem like that type of person to paint" I say 
-

After our dinner he opened every door for me and took me back to my dorm. 

"I had a nice time." I say attempting to open my door "I got it." he said running to my side to open the door. I smiled "call me ...... you know to plan the date."

"Yeah I will night." he said getting back in the car as I walk back to my dorm. 

Today was okay I guess I still dont know him but maybe he's not that bad. I miss Travis. I spoke to soon as soon as I open my dorm room door I see Travis making out with my roommate. I glance over and ignore it walking to my room to change. And hopefully sleep. "EW TRAVIS YOU KNOW HOW MANY DICKS BEEN IN HER MOUTH AND YOU KISSING HER!" I yell as I hear. "I thought you said you was a virgin." "I am not on my lips though." she says "Okay I gotta go brush my teeth, bye BYE LAYLA." he says as I crack up. 

COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW
IM BACK - WHAT YOU THINK?