CHAPTER 5 | A NICE OPPORTUNITY

Dali as amazed to see Namjoon's extravagant bedroom. Again, everything there was present in pairs. There she saw someone particularly an old woman. She was the same old woman whom Dali helped outside the hospital. They both greeted and introduced to each other and Grandma left to sleep.

" So, this is your room..where is mine?" Dali innocently asked. 

" Grandma also lives in this house so we have to share a bedroom so that she doesn't know." Namjoon replied. 

Namjon was walking off to the washroom when the box full of the safety gadgets fell from his hand and spread in the room. Namjoon did not know this and picked up one and got a minute shock. He was upset. Dali was paranoid.

Namjoon went to take a shower. Everything in his bedroom works with a remote and the remotes were present in a tray which was full of them. Mischievous Dali wanted to try on everything. She one by one starting checking the remotes. One remote was for curtains, one for AC, one for TV, one for music, one for lights. Dali accidentally turned off the light. Namjoon who was bathing shouted from the bathroom. 

Dali ran towards the bathroom. Namjoon came out of the bathroom in a towel. In the dark nothing was visible. He took the spare light remote in the bathroom. Dali accidentally touced his chest when the lights turned on again. 

Due to the awkwardness of the situation, Dali stumbled back and was about to hit her head. Namjoon saved her and she blushed while running back to the room. She plopped herself on the sofa and was trying to sleep. Namjoon cam and also plopped himself. 

Dali was fast in a deep sleep, while Namjoon was tossing in the bed. Dali was about to fall off from the sofa. Namjoon had the urge to save her and he did. He placed her on the sofa again that too nicely. And went to sleep.

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT DAY

Dali was walking on the exhibition street when she saw  cosmetic exhibition. She took out her notes diary and a pen and started taking the notes on various types and flavors of cream and various other products.

In that exhibition a retro makeup was going on. However, Dali did not seem to like the style as according to her, Hanbook looks great with natural makeup. She stepped in forward only to be declined by the same manager who took her resume in the Kim Cosmetics.

" Miss, the girl doing the makeup is a renowned makeup artist and her technique is the best", the manager said politely declining Dali. 

Dali was about say something when a bold and stern voice was heard.

" Miss. Miki, if she wants to try then let her. Never judge a book by its cover. You can go ahead and try out your idea"

This was none other than Namjoon. Miki allowed Dali with the makeup. Dali dolled up the model wearing hanbok beautifully. Everyone including Namjoon was stunned with Dali's makeup skills. Namjoon appointed Dali as a lives streamer for Kim Cosmetics. 

Dali left the exhibition and went to the nearest cafe. Her heels felt very uncomfortable. She went to the counter to order but met Haneul there. He held her hand as she was about to fall. At that time Namjoon came following Dali. He took Dali and glared Haneul. Then they left and Haneul sighed.

" Why does she seem so familiar to me...I feel that she is her...."Haneul thought to himself and called his trusted friend to follow  her. He also then ordered a pair of heels. In the korean culture, gifts like, heels, a tie, etc are considered as very intimate. 

Days started passing like this. Kang Haneul had found out about Kim Nabi, the one staying with Namjoon, to be Jeon Dali. Jimin and Irene bickered a lot with each other and Jimin noticed a few changes in himself as well as Namjoon. After about a month, Namjoon grew more possessive over Dali. He also got insecure. Today was a charity exhibition sponsored by the Kim Cosmetics. So, it was important for Namjoon to attend it with his date. 

Last night Dali was on her period and had cramps that hurted like hell. Namjoon took very good care of her. Dali felt good. Yesterday, Namjoon gave Dali a necklace for the auction. She kept it in her dressing's second drawer. On the first drawer was kept the necklace that her grandma had left for her. When the person came to collect it, aunt Yu gave the wrong box. It was Dali's necklace that was given. 

" I don't have any dress to wear..."

" Nabi-yah, are you sure?"

" Hmmm"

Namjoon had already ordered everything for his Nabi. Suddenly the door bell rang and aunt Yu came to Dali and gave her a decorated box. Dali took that box and opened it in excitement. There was a pair of gorgeous black sandals and a message. Dali looked at Namjoon and thought that he sent that. 

With this, there was a message

Dear Nabi...
Thanks for being my best friend. I want you to wear these heels in the charity auction. I have already pictured them in your precious feet...
Haneul

Dali was not so pleased. She packed the box again and kept it on the side. This time again the bell rang and Dali was very happy....

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.