CHAPTER 8 | TRUTH

Haneul went to his car and called a renowned media outlet. He told them that the relationship shared by a person called Kim Namjoon and Kim Nabi is nothing but a sex transition. He then called his friend whom he appointed to keep a watch on Dali and asked for her photographs with Nabi. Yes, he told him to search all the proofs against Dali just in case. He got the photos printed and wrote a long ass letter. He kept the latter in an envelope along with the photos and sent them to the hospital to be given to Jaekyung. In that letter he confessed his love for Jaekyung.

The next day, the media was flooded with the headlines about the same. Namjoon was very furious and Dali was a crying mess. This was directly maligning someone and defaming them. Namjoon knew this was done by Kang Haneul.

" Nabi-ah, I know who did this."

" Who did t-this?"

" KANG HANEUL"

" Eottokhae?"

" He has done this sweetheart"

Dali did not say anything and left. She called Haneul.

" Kang Haneul-ssi, I wanted to meet you. Can you send me your location?"

" I was waiting for your call only. I have sent the location and be quick."

Dali went and Namjoon followed. As soon as Dali reached there, she slapped Haneul across his face very hard. He held her arms tightly and bought her closer and started to speak.

" What do you think? Who d you think I did all this for? I lived in America there I met her, I met Jaekyung. THE ONE I LOVE. She saved me and we became good friends. I developed feelings for her but she had them for you so called fiance. I was okay because she was happy. He made her miserable. And today, I will make you miserable"

With this he started forcing himself on her. Namjoon reached there with Irene. Irene clicked photos of the scene while Namjoon saved Dali. He was beating up Haneul making him bleed. Namjoon left him and called Jimin.

ON THE PHONE

" Jimin, organize a press conference right away."

" Hyung bu-"

" I said do it right away"

" Okay hyung. I am on it."

MEANWHILE

Jaekyung woke up and received the letters and the photos. She read the letter and tears rolled down her eyes. She realized that she had been crying for the one who never loved and pushed the one who truely loved her. She knew that Namjoon would destroy Haneul. She started removing the drips. She wore her clothes and rushed out of the hospital.

TIME SKIP
IN THE CONFERENCE

Namjoon was answering every question when Haneul entered and accused Namjoon and Dali. Namjoon eyed Irene and she showed the media the pics of Haneul forcing Dali. The media now turned towards Haneul.

" There is one thing. You guys need to know that she is not-" Haneul was cut off by a voice. It was none other than Jaekyung.

She limped towards them and started to take the blame on herself. Haneul also started to take the blames on himself. Namjoon stepped down and threw them out. In the mayhem, the envelope with the letter and proofs slipped from Jaekyung's hand and she did not notice that. After everyone left, Jimin picked it up and kept it with him. 

Jaekyung took Haneul out and they both were talking. A car was coming towards Jaekyung in full speed. Haneul noticed this and pushed her away getting hit by the car and he had a big accident. He was bleeding heavily. He last time confessed his love for Jaekyung and died.

ON THE OTHER HAND 
FAR AWAY IN THE STATES

The doctors opened the bandages of a girl who got her surgery done. They were shocked at the masterpiece that they had created. The girl decided to go back to Korea the immediate next day and got her friend Tony to book the tickets. She was looking breath taking. She was none other than the real Kim Nabi.

Everything was silent. This was the silence before the storm.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.