CHAPTER 9 | SHE IS BACK

Kim Nabi was back in Korea to wreak havoc in Jeon Dali's life. She decided to start her plans a week after because she wanted to see the current status of everything. 

Dali received a call from Jaekyung who wanted to meet her. Dali agreed.

" Jaekyung-ssi, tell me the place and the time"

" Meet me in the new rings at 6 pm"

" when"

" today"

" is it something important?"

" ummm....you can say so"

" okay then"

" okay bye"

"bye"

Dali told about this to Namjoon. At first he disagreed. Then he agreed and told her to record the conversations. Dali agreed on his conditions. On the other hand, Jimin opened the envelope he picked up. He was stunned to find out the truth. He wanted to tell this to Namjoon right away but he decided to ask Dali about this tomorrow and also Irene as well. 

Dali met Jaekyung. She was very sad. Dry tears were visible on her face and the sadness and loneliness too.

" You wanted to talk?"

" Yes. I wanted to tell you that I am very sorry from mine as well as Haneul's side. He never intended to hurt you. He did that all for me. I was the fool. I wanted to have something that was not mine at the first place. I ran after the one who did not cherish and love me but not the one who did. I realized his love for me in the hospital. Haneul was not a bad person. If you forgive him, he would be able to rest in peace. "

" I had already forgiven him and you. His soul would definitely rest in peace. One bad attempt does not overshadow the many positive and good attempts. Be strong. I hope we are good now."

" We are good now. I have to leave. I have to catch my flight. Take care of yourself and Namjoon."

" Take care you too"

Everything was settled between Jaekyung and Dali. The next day, Dali had to meet Jimin and Irene. Jimin questioned her and was like really furious. He was not ready to understand. Dali tried her best to explain to him but he was adamant. This was until Irene spoke.

" Jimin-ah, If you were at Dali's place what would you do? Would you let you mom and brother suffer?"

Jimin kept quiet and now sympathised with Dali. He was ready to hide the truth from Namjoon. 

" Jimin-ssi, I promise that I will tell Namjoon-ah the truth very soon. Trust me!"

Jimin smiled. They all had their meal and left.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.