Going to bablys

It was a peaceful Monday morning and naberius nanako was out of inspiration for her next book.

"I need to come up with something or else ablise will come after me"

After thinking for the whole morning she had an idea,how about her cousin naberius kalego! But then again she thought he is probably the most boring person in the world,what was she gonna write?how to be the world's strictest teacher?

And then it hit her kalego might be boring but the people around him might not be boring!

She made it number one priority to go to bablys academy of course after eating lunch.
When she reached the school it was after school ended due to her grandmother's excessive nagging but it didn't matter as kalego was probably still in school torturing the bad students.

But the last time she came to bablys was when she was still a student here so of course no one recognised her except her old homeroom teacher Dantelion Dali whom she met at the entrance and gave her a visitor pass.

And to no one's surprise kalego was in fact scolding some students in the staff room.

Kalego noticed nanako and quickly dismissed the students and punishing them to write a 500 word essay about what they did wrong.

"So what do you want?"

"Can I get a job here?"

Kalego put his hand on his hand and signalled to nanako "why?"

"Well I am out of inspiration,I need some new material,you wouldn't want to see me crumble in despair right?"she looked at him with pleading eyes

"No...I can't let you work here"he said resolutely and turned to his desk

she walked to face kalego and questioned "What!why?"

Kalego looked her dead in the eyes and said
"you don't even have teaching experience or let alone a teaching license,you come asking for a job at the beginning of the school year when every teaching post is filled up,how can you get a job."

Feeling defeated she walked out of the staff room sulking.