CHAPTER 1

"When did you really plan to comeback!?"

"I don't know I have so many things to do"

"Gosh you've been there for 5 months and still haven't done yet you said it just takes 2 months to complete your work!"

"It's not my fault that urgent things keep coming up! Let's talk about it later I'm busy now I'm hanging up this call"
And the call ended that makes Chaeyoung more angry. Lisa and her are in a relationship for 4 years everything goes well until Lisa decided to leave Korea for a job in New York Lisa is a professional photographer while Chaeyoung is a CEO of a big company. 2 months of being away from each other is not a problem for them until Lisa decides to extend her stay in New York because of work. At first everything is okay but as the time fast Lisa suddenly gets cold and barely had a conversation with Chaeyoung and when they had a chance to talk to each other they always ended up fighting.
Chaeyoung POV
"Hey chipmunk I brought something... Wait what's going on why are seems so annoyed?
Okay let me guess you and Lisa got a fight again did you?" Naeyon ask. She is my best friend since childhood and she knows that this past few months Lisa and I always had a fight

" Yeah again, we got a big fight again "I answered with a annoyed face

" Hey Chaeng that's bad you're relationship are getting worse, you're lack of communication with each other and when you have you always ended up fighting "

" I know, I can't understand it too it's like she doesn't want to talk to me anymore this past few months she's getting cold she's not like that back then she changed a lot "

" The only advice I can give to you right now is go there and fix your relationship try to find out what is wrong and try to fix it because if you didn't do anything you both might end up toxic to each other "

" Thanks Nae you are really the only person I can run to in these kind of situations "

" Anything for you chipmunk "

" Yah! I said don't call me chipmunk "

" Aish! You're so unfair you allow Lisa to call you that but when it comes to me you're mad"Naeyon said pouting

"Gosh don't pout it doesn't fit you" I said laughing

"You're so rude"

"Let's eat that I'm hungry"

"And now you're good to me"

"Yah! Stop talking or else you didn't get a bite with these pizza"

"You know in your situation right now you're like a person that didn't eat for a year you seemed so hungry" She said and we both laughed I'm very thankful to have her as a best friend she lifted up my mood when I have a problem with Lisa