CHAPTER 13

5 months later..
Jisoo's POV
"Yah taehyungah!! I swear I will kill you!!" I shout while chasing Taehyung.

"Go have a try Kim Jisoo, you're no match to me HAHAHA"

"Yah Taehyung don't be rude at Jisoo" Jimin said laughing

"I will not be shocked if one day you both announce that you are already dating" Rosé said chuckling

" NEVER!! "I shout

" Ouch you're so rude to me babe" Taehyung said pouting.

"I said that don't ever call me BABE!!!" I shout and they all laugh.

It's been 5 months since I've decided to left everything and fix myself again I'm feeling better now I slowly learn how to be happy again but not as happy before all of that things happened. I haven't heard anything from Jennie too well I don't care about her anymore, finally I'm learning how to forget her and heal the wounds she caused to me thanks to my friends here.

Flashback

I'm now here in Australia and preparing to start to fix myself I want that when I back at Korea I can show the new me.

Stronger.

Braver.

The new me that was not easy to get hurt.

The new me that was already fixed after all the pain that the person I love the most caused me
I want to make Jennie see that I can live without her, I don't need her in my life.

I'm unpacking my things when I heard a knock from outside, I got up to open the door and when I opened it a two good looking man greeted me.

"So you are our new neighbor nice to meet you by the way I'm Jimin I'm living at the house next door" he said extending his hand while smiling at me and I shake hands with him.

"And I'm Taehyung, Jimin's cousin I lived with him" he said shaking hands with me too.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jisoo" I said smiling at them.

"If you need anything just call us okay? Don't worry you can trust us" Taehyung said.

"Thank you" and with that they left. Days passed I became friends with them they're truly a good person.

"Hey turtle rabbit come in our house this Saturday" Taehyung said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Our friend are going here so we will gonna have a small celebration for her" Jimin said smiling like an idiot.

"A friend but you're smiling like an idiot right now" I said and Taehyung laughed.

"Rude" Jimin said pouting.

"Well honestly he had a crush on her but she had an girlfriend so our friend decided to move on but she and her girlfriend broke up so it gives him a little hope" Taehyung said.

"Well I guess this friend of yours is really beautiful"

"REALLY BEAUTIFUL " Jimin said emphasizing each word and Taehyung and I laughed.

"Whipped" Taehyung said.

"I'm sure he will start daydreaming that he was with her" I said.

"In a beautiful paradise and it's just the two of them" Taehyung added.

"Then that girl said that she loves Jimin too" I said.

"Stop the both of you" Jimin said and we all laughed.

Saturday...
I'm getting ready to go in their house Taehyung said that their friend is already their and they're waiting for me, when I'm done fixing myself I quickly go to their house but I get shocked on whom I see. It's Rosé.

"Jisoo?" Rosé said while looking at me.

"Wait do you know each other?" Taehyung asked dumbfounded.

"Y-yes s-she's a-a f-friend of m-mine" I stutter don't know what to say or feel.

"Whoah what a coincidence!" Taehyung said.

"But you seems not happy to see each other is there a problem do you had a fight?" Jimin asked.

"N-no, Jisoo and I are in good terms before we both leave Korea" Rosé said.

"Okay?" Taehyung said still confused.

End of flashback
"Yah Kim Jisoo you're daydreaming again" Jimin suddenly said that makes me shocked .

"Are you alright? Are you feeling something? You know you can take a nap for a second we wouldn't mind that" Rosé said.

"Yeah go upstairs and take a nap you must be tired" Taehyung added.

"Guys, I'm okay I just remember something" I said convincing them.

"Sure?" Jimin assured.

"Yeah" I said.

Jennie POV

5 months, it's been 5 months since Jisoo left Korea to forget me well can't blame her she must forget a jerk like me.
Flashback

I came back in Korea still hoping I can fix everything, hoping that I can win Jisoo back again even though I know it's impossible I still take a risk but I'm too late.

"Seul?" I said when I met Seulgi at a cafe.

"Jen? What are you doing here I thought you're contract is not finished yet?" she asked.

"Jisoo" I only said I can't find a word to say I'm embarrassed in the fact that I hurt Jisoo.

"Oww yeah I already heard about that news Jisoo said that you can't fix your relationship anymore so you both decided to end it up, you know I'm a bit disappointed when I heard that news I always wanted to see you grow old together but sadly that can't happen anymore fate is really playful "she said and I'm shocked on what she said.

" Wait what? Jisoo said that we broke up because we can't fix our relationship anymore? Did I heard it right? "I asked.

" Y-yes, why is something wrong? "she said and with that my legs weakens. Jisoo didn't said the truth." Jen are you alright? What's the matter? "she asked and I didn't answer.

" Jen can you please be honest with me what really happened in New York? Seulgi continue asking.

"T-the r-real r-reason o-of our b-break u-up is be-because i-i cheated" I said stuttering and Seulgi get shocked. She quickly stood up and punched me in my face many people get shocked from the sudden scene so everyone of them panics when they see that Seulgi punched me.

"FUCK YOU JENNIE KIM!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO JISOO!?" she shouted and punched me again, I didn't intend to fight back because I know that I deserve this and I understand why she's so angry at me.

"WHY!?" she asked again then she suddenly kneels down crying I cried too seeing my bestfriend cry like this because of the stupid thing I did.

"I'm so sorry, I know I'm such a jerk that's why I came here I want to fix the things I did hoping I wasn't too late I know I'm stupid to think that I can still fix it but I want to atleast try" I said crying.

"No Jen you're too late Jisoo already left Korea she go overseas to moved on and fix her heart" and with that my heart breaks down.

"I'm sorry Jisoo a jerk like me come into your life" I said to myself.

               So I apologize for coming into your life just to break your heart to pieces

Sorry for the long update