CHAPTER 7

Jisoo's POV
It's morning now, I have a work so I prepared myself. When I'm fully done I go out to our house,I took a glance to my phone and that's when I see how many missed calls I got and that's from

"JENNIE!" I exclaimed knowing that during this time she must be very angry because of I'm not answering her calls and text messages. At this time, my mind is debating whether I should call her or not, I'm afraid to face her anger because I know her , she doesn't want me the type of me that not answering even one of her calls and messages.

"Gosh what I'm gonna do I'm a dead meat now" I said while brushing my face with my palm.
Ring ring
I almost jumped from where I was standing because of the sudden ringing of my phone. I'm afraid to check who's calling because it might be Jennie, I can't talk to her right now, I can't face her anger, I still need to gather courage. I was relieved when I saw who was calling it's Seulgi.

"Thank God it's not Jennie" I said to myself

I picked up the call and greet Seulgi but at my surprised I was greeted by a angry Seulgi.

"Gosh Kim Jisoo where have you been yesterday? Why no one can't reach your phone?" she asked

"Whoah Whoah Seul calm down okay? Sorry if no one can't reach me, but can you tell me what's happening first? So you know I have an idea why are you being like that?"

"Oh do you want to know? Well let me tell you, for sure at this moment and yesterday Jennie was really really angry she knew that you were with someone else" my eyes grew big on what I hear

"WHAT DO YOU SAY JENNIE KNEW THAT I'M WITH SOMEONE YESTERDAY!?" okay so right now I'm totally shouting well I'm completely shocked. Fuck she knew, she must be thinking that I'm cheating on her

"Okay first don't shout my ear hurts and second yes she knew"

"Gosh how?"

"Okay so where do I start? She called me yesterday she said that she can't reached and I don't know where are you so I asked Irene she said that you were with Rosie and Jennie heard that, actually at the moment she heard it she hanged up the phone immediately "

" Arghhh I'm a dead meat"

"Blame yourself it's your fault you didn't even think of telling her"

"I know, please help me what I need to do?"

"Sorry Jis but it's Jennie we can't help you with her"

"Okay I'm hanging up now"

"Please don't be mad at me Jis"

"Hell no I will never be mad at you"

"Okay bye good luck"

"Yeah"

I hung up the phone and started to panic I don't know what to do Jennie will surely mad at me and I'm not with her to make up my mistakes.

"What do I need to do?"

Suddenly one thing came up to my mind

"What if I go to New York? I guess that was a good idea in fact our anniversary is coming and I don't want to celebrate that without her"