CHAPTER 16

Jisoo's POV
Today is the day, we're now at the airport. Let me be honest, I still can't go back even if I don't know if Jennie will be there I can't go back. 5 months of healing and moving on is still isn't enough for me well I don't really know how long it will take to move forward and restart I just know that I'm just in a process of accepting all the things. Jennie broke me so much, she ruined all of me I loved her so much and yet she chose to hurt me and now it affect me so much.

"I can do this" I whispered to myself. I can't but I have to, that's the fact. "Why did it have to be this hard?" I asked to myself.

"Hey, you okay?" Rosé asked.

"Honestly, I'm not" I confessed "it's so hard for me to go back, I left Korea because I know in myself I can't moved on there all of my memories with Jennie is there that place connected me to her and bringing back all the memories I make with her and now I'm going back means I need to face all the things I've run away "

" You know I know what you feel, I know it's hard, deny it or not I know that there's a part of you that still holding on to your memories together and living with that I know that there's a part of your heart that still seeking for her love your just afraid to face that and you just hate to state the fact that even though she scattered your heart into pieces your still longing for her. Jisoo, Jennie is your greatest love yet your greatest pain she means so much to your life and you cannot easily erase her into your life let's say she hurt you let's say you hate her but that's not enough to dictate your heart not to love her anymore and just feel hatred toward her, you can't tell to your mind to forget all the happy memories you both made together that's the worst about love Jisoo she hurt you and yet you still love her" Rosé is right I can't forget Jennie easily, her words hits me so much.

"You're right I still love Jennie" for a long time I refused to say that word because I hate it and here I am now confessing my true feelings "I hate her so much but I do still love her for that 5 months I can't teach my mind not to think about her I failed to tell my heart that she hurt me and I hate it, I hate it, everytime that I remember something about her I easily thought of the things she did to me and tell myself she hurt me but the worst is I also remembered all of our happy memories together. Why did it need to be this hard? Why I'm still loving her even though she brought me the greatest pain? I wanted to forget her, I wanted to erased her in my life but I don't know how" I said, there are so many questions that I'm keeping to myself for the past 5 months because I don't want to anybody to know that I'm still in love to the person that hurt me,I don't want them to know that I can't move forward because the past still holding me back and now here's Rosé triggering that questions.

"You can do that Jisoo it can take a lot of time but I know you will be able to moved on, you're a strong girl Jisoo, don't let the past ruin your confidence, courage and trust on yourself. I'm looking forward to see the old Jisoo but this time a little more stronger, braver, and not easy to hurt. "

" Thanks Rosé, how about you? How are your heart right now? "

" Honestly I'm feeling the same as you, my memories with Lisa are still holding me back from moving on. Just like you I've been asking that questions to myself too I've been hurting too I just want to hide it"

"Hey guys you both okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Y-yeah" I answered.

"You know Jis if you're not feeling well we can cancel our flight today..." Jimin said worriedly

"I'm okay maybe this is just out of excitement" I said. Lying. This is not excitement.

"If you say so" Jimin said.

Fast forward Korea

Finally we arrived. I traveled my eyes everything is just the same as when I left.

"Gosh I missed Korea so much" Taehyung said in excitement.

"I can't wait to travel all the places here" Jimin said taking pictures

"And I can't wait eat Korean foods again I've missed that so much" Rosé said.

"Ugh Rosé can you please not think about foods even just for a minute?" Taehyung groaned.

"Just foodsé things" Jimin said laughing.

"You're so harsh to me it's not my fault that all food is delicious" Rosé said pouting.

"Gosh that pout it's so cute" I hear Jimin whispered and I smiled because of that. I know that Jimin has a crush on Rosé but the blonde didn't notice that.

"Jisoo!" I turn around when I hear a familiar voice

"Unnie!" I ran to Irene and hug her.

"My baby sister. I miss you so much"

"I miss you too unnie"

"Hey Jis how are you?" Seulgi asked.

"I'm fine Seul. How about you?"

"I'm fine. Glad you're doing well now"

"Yes. Oh by the way this is my friends. Jimin Taehyung and Rosé"

"Nice to meet you" the three said in unison.

"Nice to meet you too and thank you for looking after my sister"

"Gosh I'm angry my baby sister didn't hug me guess she didn't missed me" Jin said approaching us.

"Oppa!" I run to him and I hugged him "who say I didn't miss you, I miss you so much"

"I miss you you too my baby girl. So let's go mom and dad are waiting for us" Jin said and we got into his car. For almost 2 hours ride we're now here at our house.

"It's been a while since I got here" I said while staring at our house.

"You know you're always welcome here baby girl" Irene said beside me.

"Let's go inside" Jin said.

"Mom Jisoo's here!" Jin shouted when we entered our house.

"Jisoo!" mom shout as she ran to hug me"i miss you so much my baby girl "

" I miss you so much mom"

"My baby girl glad you're here this house isn't complete when our baby left" dad said as he hug me.

"I miss you dad"

"I miss you too honey"

"I'm jealous" Jin said.

"Come here you two" dad said and unnie and oppa run to us to hug us.

"You too Seulgi come here you're part of the family" mom said to Seulgi and she approach us to join us.

"Maybe it will be more happy if Jennie is here I've missed that kiddo very much" mom said and now there's a silence between us.

"Yeah I hate her she never come and visit us when you two broke up" dad said I forgot that they didn't know the true reason of our break up and I had no intention of telling them. They love Jennie so much and I don't want them to get disappointed when they knew that Jennie cheated.

"Maybe she just wanted to forget things just like what Jisoo did" Irene said even she didn't know what Jennie did all of didn't except for Seulgi. Seulgi told me that Jennie tell her and I beg her not to tell to anyone good thing she agreed

"Mom, Dad this is my friends Taehyung, Jimin and Rosé" I said to change the topic.

"Nice to meet you mam sir" they said.

"Nice to meet you too" mom said smiling at them.

"Jin get their luggage and put them in their room and you" mom said pointing at Jimin Taehyung and Rosé "come here and eat I've prepared a food for all of you I know that you're tired because of the long flight" mom said and we all go to the kitchen