CHAPTER 10

Jisoo's POV
Right now all I wish is "this is just a dream" because I can't accept what I'm seeing right now, I hope none of this true. I'm here standing  infront of my girlfriend's apartment I must be happy because after a long time I see her again, I must hugging her and telling her how much I've missed her but I can't do that instead of happiness hatred and anger is all I feel  instead of hugging her all I can do is to stand here I can't take a walk to approach her one side of saying that this is not her Jennie can't do this and another side of me tells that this is the reality. Jennie is cheating on me, she's kissing someone else that I guess is Rosé's girlfriend because like me I feel that she's hurt right now. Jennie and that girl on the other hand are in shocked too we all don't know what to do until Jennie decided to move and approach me my mind is fighting neither to stay or run away. I can't talk to her but I still want to hear her explanations, in the end I choose to run away she tries to catch me but I run so fast so she can't caught me, while running I feel that my tears are falling. But in the end Jennie still managed to caught me, she hold my hand so that I can't escape.

"Let me go!!" I shout

"No jis please let me explain" she said with a teary eyes

"Explain for what Jennie? What explanation can you say about on what I saw?" I said crying

"I'm sorry Jis I didn't mean to do that, I didn't want to hurt you I love you"

"Fuck your love, if you really love me you will never do that you kiss her Jen and I don't know maybe you already do something more than that don't say you didn't mean to do that"

"I'm sorry"

"Did I still not enough?"

"No Jis it's not that..."

"Tell me because I know there's wrong, you will never do that if there's not"

"Please Jis..."

"You have a choice Jen to stay loyal or to find someone else but you choose the second option and that means losing me, losing us so don't say it's just a mistake because it's your choice"

"No Jis please it's not that I don't want to lose you"

"All these months that I'm away from you I stay loyal even a second I didn't think of cheating I came here to fix everything between us because I love you and I don't want to lose you but you make me realize that I made a wrong choice, if you don't love me anymore I wish that you would say it instead of doing this you broke my heart into pieces you are my everything but you do this. You made your choice and I guess you already think what your actions can do to us"

"No please don't do this Jis I love you so much, I can't afford to lose you"

"You already did what you did, I don't know if I still able to forgive you so it will be better to end this relationship I'm setting you free Happy Last Anniversary" and with I left with a broken heart how can I able to forget her? How can I restart?.