Part Nine

Time skip...

Its now the middle of March and it is Spring. Me and Draco are still together and have an amazing relationship. We are currently on a date at the Three Broomsticks. This is the third date we have been on and everyone has been fun. There is about 2 months left of school and i really don't want to have to go back to the Dursley's. 

Any way i am currently sitting here listening to Draco talk about how he is going to the Quidditch world cup. He then asked ' How would you like to go with me?' I looked at him with a are you sure face and he continued ' You would get away from your aunt and uncle quicker.' I said ' Only if you really want me too.' He said he did. I asked were i would stay while i was there and he said that i would stay with him. 

Once we were finished on our date we headed to our common room. We found our friends sitting at the couches and we went and join them. they asked how the date was and we told them what happened. They said that we were cute together and we thanked them. 

We continued to talk until it was late at night. We all headed to our dorms and went to bed. 

The next morning I woke up early and got dressed. Once i was ready i headed to the astronomy tower to just think. I tend to come here to think when i am bored. I find it very relaxing with the wind blowing in my face. I was lost in my thoughts and didn't realize Draco was behind me until he hugged me from behind. ' Hi what are you doing up here?' He asked me. ' Just to think.' HE nodded and kept hugging me from behind. ' Hey do you want to ditch classes today?' Draco asked ' Sure.' We stayed at the astronomy tower a little longer and then went to what we call our tree. We call it our tree because we tend to always hang out by it. We sat under our tree talking for a bit but we got bored so we headed to the common room. No one was in there, i mean everyone must be in there first classes. So since no one was there we started to make out on one of the couches. We didn't do anything more then make out but it was hot and heavy. As we were making out Draco flipped me over so he was now on top of me. We continued to make out for a bit longer until we stopped and just cuddled. 

As we were cuddling, we were taking about what we are going to do while we aren't at school. ' I will probably just end up doing chores for my aunt and uncle or i will be getting in trouble be Dudley.' I said ' No one, exceptionally you should not have to deal with them.' Draco aid while feeling sorry for me. He hugged me a bit tighter as he kissed my head. 

For the rest of the day we stayed in the common room. Either cuddling, talking, play wizards chest or studying. When classes ended Pansy and Blaise joined us in the common room while Draco was teaching me how to play wizards chest. So far he was defiantly winning. 

When the round ended we turned to the others and we sat in a small circle talking. Pansy was currently talking and she was talking about a party coming up. She asked if we wanted to go and we said yes. The party was in a couple of nights so we didn't have to worry about it right away. We kept on talking about anything we thought about. 

We went to bed when we were tired and i slept good.

Word Count: 661 Words