Part Thirteen

Today is the day i am going to the Malfoy Manner. Draco said that him and his mum were going to pick me up and i was wondering how. Harry got picked up by the Weasleys earlier this morning and they picked him up by flu powder. 

Its about lunch time and i am making lunch for the Dursleys when my uncle asks ' why do you look so happy?' I answered ' Because i am going to go stay with my boyfriend for the rest of the holidays.' My cousin mad a comment about me not being able to get a boyfriend and we a heard a noise coming from the lounge room so we all headed there. When we got in there we saw 2 people standing there. Draco and who i am guessing his mother.

I went up to Draco and gave him a hug. I greeted hid mother and she seems really nice. I told Draco i needed to get my bag from upstairs and then we could go. When i got back down stairs my uncle did his best to keep me from going. In the end i kicked him in the shines since he was grabbing my arm and making it impossible to leave. Me, Draco and his mother then went over to the fire place and headed to the Malfoy Manner. 

When we got there Draco showed me to his room and we styed in there talking. Tomorow is the world cup so me and Draco were mainly talking about quidditch. I was talking and i said ' I really enjoy watching quidditch and i was actorly thinking about trying out for our team at school.' Draco said he liked the idea and asked ' What position would you go for?' I told him i would probably go for chaser. He said before try outs he would help me get good.

We went down for dinner and it was at all what i thought it would be. I thought it would be awkward and uncomfortable but really it was very comfortable and his parents both seemed very nice.

Me and Draco both headed to bed once we were finished dinner. In the morning we had to walk to a port key so i was still half asleep when we were walking to the port key. When we got through the port key we headed to the Malfoy tent and got it ready for us to live in. 

Once we were done setting up the tent me and Draco decided to walk around. As we were walking around we saw Harry and the Weasleys walking with the Cedric and who i guess is his farther. Cedric looks at me but i jut ignore him. Me and Draco walk and talk for a while until we needed to get ready to watch the world cup. 

Once we were done getting ready we headed to the pitch. As we were heading to our seats Draco's farther stopped and made a poor joke about Aurthur Weasley and Harry gave me a look. We were sitting in the commentators box we were very lucky and we had good seats. We sat down are the teams interred the pitch by putting on a show. The whole game was very competitive. In the end Ireland won.

When the game was over we headed back to our tent and we sat down and celebrated. Draco's Farther didn't come back to the tent. While we where sitting down we heard a commotion outside so Narcisa went to look what was happening. She came back in and told us to head to the woods. Me and Draco ran to the woods just like everyone else. Draco kept hold of my hand and when we got to the woods i was terrified. Draco could sense that i was scared so he brought me closer to him and hugged me. Once the commotion was over everyone headed back to there remains of there tents. Luckily our tent didn't get to damaged. Since our tent was mostly fine we still slept in it. We all headed to bed and had a good nights sleep. 

In the morning we had breakfast and headed back to the port key. The port key's were a bit crowded but we got back to the Malfoy Manner pretty quickly. When we got back to the Manner me and Draco headed out to a pond they had. We sat under a tree and read a book together.  

For the rest of the week me and Draco did stuff like this and just had a good time. The holidays were over in no time and it was the day we were going back to Hogwarts for our 4th year.

Word Count: 795 Words