I almost die

P/N: Hey guys, didn't think we would be back so soon huh? Well, Shafiz decided to write a bit and send it to me. So here it is. As always, HAIL SHAFIZ!

Time passed and I completed many marvelous achievements. I killed Hitler and ended World War II, I trained some guy named Batman under a different name and then faked my death. He was being too clingy, so I got him to try to kill me, he finally stopped being clingy and tried to kill me, of course I am immortal, so I didn't die, but it's the thought that counts. And then... I saw him... I saw... THE one... David Larsen... At least I think it was him... I didn't have glasses OR 20/20 vision... So I just guessed that it was him. I told Michelangelo Francesco Allegro to eat his arm off... Because... Well... I can. He did as he was told. I walked up to his dying body and grabbed his collar and said to him and quote;You think you can challenge my throne DAVID LARSEN!!!!!!! WELL THE ANSWER IS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! End quote; He replied with his final words "Can I have your autograph? Oh yeah... I'm not David Larsen... He's... He's... He's..." I replied saying and quote;WHERE IS HE?!?!?!?! End quote; He died in my hands. I double checked his name tag as he died. It said David Lars... I just killed an innocent man... And it was all David Larsen's fault... I knew I HAD to kill him...