Bruce

After she ate her lunch she sat back down in her lifeguard chair above the pool waiting for 2:30 to hit.

She sat there bored out of her mind, until Bruce and his friends showed up. Meg adjusted in her seat sitting up tall to make herself look more likable. Bruce smiled and waved over at Meg. Meg waved back to Bruce and his friends as they came over. They all huddled around her chair.

They began to look her up and down as they leaned against her chair. Meg felt a like uncomfortable but she just ignored it. One of the boys behind her whistled causing Meg to turn around. Meg now was very uncomfortable, her stomach had a huge pit deep inside.

Bruce hit him, telling him to cut it out. "I have to go to the bathroom." Meg said uncomfortably walking down the steps. As she walked to the bathroom the boys followed behind her. Bruce shooed them off, as he caught up with Meg.

"Hey sorry about them." Bruce said alongside Meg. "They're douche bags."

"Why do you hangout with them then?" Meg said turning the corner.

"I don't know, I've known them forever so I just stuck with them." Bruce said fixing his hair. "We're still on for tonight right? Pick you up at 7?" Bruce said looking at Meg.

Meg smiled, "yeah."

"Alright I'll see you later." He said smirking, he turned around and walked back to his friends, then Meg entered the bathroom. She went to the farthest stall and just sat their, as she began to cry. She didn't know why but she just did.

After crying for a few minutes she made sure nobody was in the bathroom when she walked out of the stall. She walked towards the mirror above the sinks and wiped under her eyes. She sucked in her stomach trying to make herself skinnier. She checked herself one more time as she put on a smile and walked back to her chair. She grabbed her tote bag from the chair arm and walked to the office sliding a dress over her uniform.

She walked over to the bike rack and unlocked her bike as she hopped on. It was only 2:40 so she decided to stop at the Grab N Go. Kids were roaming the streets as she biked along to the Grab N Go.

The bell rung as she walked in. At the pinball machine was Vance, and Linda. Perfect. Linda was leaning against the back wall smacking the gum in her mouth. Her arms were crossed as she watched Vance play.

Meg tried to ignore them, she didn't want any trouble. Meg walked to the candy and grabbed some skittles, as she grabbed the skittles Linda and her friends surrounded her. "Look at the slut." Linda said.

"What do you want?" Meg said nervously.

"Why was Vance at your house last night!?" Linda said grabbing the collar of Megs shirt.

"He came over, I-I didn't invite him, I told him to go away." Meg said looking at her feet.

"Whatever slut, just don't ruin tonight dipshit." Linda said shoving Meg into the the shelf holding all the candy and chips.

Linda's friends laughed as they walked back over to Vance who was so focused on the pinball machine.

Meg grabbed a coke and a lighter for her mother, to go with her skittles. She walked over and dropped them at the counter looking back at Vance.