Important

The next day began. Meg went off to work and god knows where Vance went. Meg sat hovering over the blue water that was probably filled with peoples urine. The sun was beaming down just striking her face. Kids screamed as their parents were in the hot tubs or tanning.

A few of Bruce's friends walked by. Shortly Bruce arrived. Meg felt bad, Bruce is such a sweet boy he didn't deserve what Meg did.

Bruce walked by trying to not make eye contact with Meg. He had a sad look on his face. He glanced at Meg once quickly. Meg smiled waiting to receive a smile back. It was just a small smile the was forced.

Bruce's friends sat by Joan and her friends. The younger boys tried to flirt with the 18 year olds except for Bruce. He just sat there miserably.

Joan and her friends were blasting 'One way or another' as the boys tried to flirt. Joan raised her sunglasses looking at the girls giving them the look. They all knew what that meant. The girls flirted back. The boys asked if they wanted to take a dip and the girls agreed. The boys tried to walk manly trying to impress them. As the boys reached the edge the girls asked for them to look at them. The 3 boys turned around with a smirk on their faces. The three girls pushed the boys in the pool.

The girls laughed as the young boys came up from the water. Wiping their faces embarrassed. Bruce sat there as he watched the boys fall for their trap. A smile came along Bruce's face. Meg climbed down the steps and walked over to Bruce.

"Hey." She said standing in front of him.

"Hi." He said looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry." Meg said fiddling with her rings.

"It's fine." Bruce said still looking at the ground.

"Are you sure? You can't even look at me." Meg said in a light tone. Bruce looked up at her.

"Yeah I'm sure." He said stuttering.

A/N I AM MAKING ANOTHER STORY STARTING FROM WHERE I JUST LEFT OFF, THIS STORY WILL REMAIN A VANCE FANFIC BUT THE FANFIC PART TWO WILL START WHERE I LEFT IFF AND WILL BE A BRUCE FANFIC!!