Scream

Bruce paid for both of their tickets and picked a spot in the field. The movie started and soon later Vance and Linda arrived. There was only one spot left and that was diagonally behind Bruce and Meg. Perfect.

The movie had started and Meg obviously didn't like it. She had hated these types of movies and Vance knew.

Bruce had his arm around her shoulder while playing with her hair. Twirling strands of her hair between his fingers. Meg didn't realize but she kept glancing back to see what Vance and Linda were doing, trying not to get caught. Sometimes making eye contact with Vance, who happened to already be looking at her. Meg quickly turned back to the movie.

The movie went on and Vance and Meg kept sharing glances. Some angry, some sad, some flirty, but you couldn't really tell. Well obviously it's Vance Hopper.

When the movie hit an hour Bruce broke the silence. "So how are you liking the movie." Bruce said looking at Meg, with a smile.

"It's great." Meg said lying.

"You sure? You seem a little scared." Bruce said looking at her lips.

Meg turned bright red. "Y-yeah I'm fine." Meg said nervously. The two were now face to face in Bruce's car. Meg knew he was trying to make a move, I mean it was quite obvious. Meg looked to her left, which is where Vance's car was, well Joan's car.

Vance was looking their way, his arms crossed with anger in his eyes. He was giving Bruce the death stare, then he glanced over at Meg. Meg swallowed her saliva, looking back at Bruce who was slowly moving his face closer to hers.

As their faces were now centimeters apart he placed his hand on her cheek, pulling her in for a kiss. Their soft lips touched, the kiss was soft and long.

When both pulled back, they smiled. The glossy shimmer of Megs cherry lipgloss transferred to Bruce's lips. Meg looked back at Vance to see him giving them both a death stare.

Vance, making sure Meg was watching grabbed Linda's cheeks and aggressively kissed her. Trying to make her jealous. Linda just thought Vance actually liked her and she went along with it. Vance moved his face towards Meg, his lips still connected to Linda's.

Meg moved her eyes to Vance's and just side eyes him. She looked back at Bruce and grabbed his chin making him look at her. "Kiss me." She demanded.

"What?" Bruce asked. Meg looked at Vance and Bruce followed her eyes, realizing she just wanted to make Vance jealous. "Ohh, I get it." He said flailing his arms.

"Just please, Bruce please." She said pleading. "This is all I'll ask. I'll set you up with whoever you want!" She said holding one of his hands.

"Fine." He said scoffing. Meg looked at Vance who had broken the kiss from Linda. He was smirking with his arm around over her shoulder, adjusting how he was sitting in the drivers seat. He looked at Meg as she smashed her lips against Bruce's.

Vance saw and jumped up out of his car, throwing Linda's hand off his right thigh. He swung his car door open and slammed it shut behind him, kicking the front wheel of Joan's crappie car.

Vance stomped over to Bruce's car. Bruce backed off of Meg and raised his hands in the air, showing his innocence. Meg pulled away and crossed her arms and smirked as she sat back against his cars seat.

Vance went around the front pushing off the hood of Bruce's car, directing himself towards Megs side. He swung the door open and grabbed Megs wrist pulling her out of the car.

"Vance." Meg exclaimed, while being dragged along by Vance.

Vance didn't look back at Meg. "Shut up hun." He said annoyed as he continued pulling her along. His grip was so tight it would probably leave a bruise.

Vance pulled her behind one of the cars. A nice Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder. They both stopped, as Vance turned around Meg began to say "Vance what-." But was cut off by his hands on her waist pulling her in for a kiss.

Megs stomach was aching with all the butterflies, fireworks explode inside her. Vance didn't pull away, it was aggressive yet gentle. It was different, but so was Vance. The long kiss was broken as Meg pulled away, their bodies still touching. "Um..."

"Just shut up." He said pulling her back in for a kiss. They began to kiss once again until Meg pulled back.

"What about Linda and Bruce?" Meg said catching her breath.

"Who gives a flying fuck about them dipshits." He said pressing his forehead against hers. "I've been waiting to do that for a long time." He said smirking. Meg smiled, trying to hide it as she pulled out of Vance's grip and began walking towards Bruce's car. "Where the fuck are you going?" Vance called out behind her.

"Uh, to my date?" Meg said looking back at him. "I came here with him and not you Hopper, remember?" She said smiling.

Vance chuckled. "Whatever." He said shaking his head looking at the ground. Meg walked back to Bruce's car and hopped back in without saying anything.

"So how was it?" Bruce asked keeping his eyes in the screen.

"How was what?" Meg said looking at him confused.

"You and Vance, you must have done something." Bruce said annoyed.

"Oh. I'm sorry Bruce. I really am, this was an amazing night with you, but I think we would be better as just friends." Meg said fidgeting with the flower ring on her finger.

"Yeah, I mean how could I have not been able to tell, that you have the hots for Hopper." He said annoyed.

"I'm sorry..." Meg said, really meaning it.

"Just don't worry about it." Bruce said raising his arm.

Meg felt bad, he was such a sweet boy, and she had just kissed Vance Hopped behind some random dudes car. Meg looked back to see Vance back in the car with Linda. Sitting back his arms over the top of the convertibles seats with his legs open, he seemed to be very comfortable. He had a smirk on his face as Meg looked at him. Her cheeks turned pink as she looked at him.

(Unedited- sorry this is low key prob cringe)