Important 2

A/N sorry if this is cringe and remember Vance is 16 and so is Meg!!

"Can I make up for it? Please, like maybe we can hangout?" Meg pleaded.

"Meg, seriously it's fine." Bruce said.

"I have to go but 2pm tomorrow we can go to the diner and grab milkshakes to make it up to you." Meg said.

"Fine." Bruce smiled.

Meg walked back and sat on her chair and waited until Vance's came.

Meg went into the bathroom to touch up her makeup. Blotting her lips and adding a little more mascara until the lights went out.

"Hello? Vance this isn't funny." Meg cried out. Nobody answered, as Meg was putting her makeup away in her floral makeup bag someone grabbed her waist making her jump. "OH MY GOSH, You scared the shit out of me!" She said turning around to see Vance standing there, she punched his arm.

"Guess what, I don't care." He said holding his arm.

"Douche bag." Meg said walking away.

Vance came up and picked up Meg throwing her over his shoulder.

Meg flailed kicking and giggling. "Put me down!!" Meg said giggling.

"I'm good." He said still holding her.

As Vance held Meg walking out of the bathroom, Meg saw Joan in the corner of her eye.

"Put me down!" Meg yelled.

"Fine." Vance said putting her down at the edge of the pool.

Meg felt her heartbeat racing. "Thank god." She said with her back facing the pool.

"You wish." Vance said pushing her in the pool.

Meg screamed and fell into the water. Coming back to the surface she brushed her face, wiping the water and hair of her face. "You son of a bitch!" Meg yelled.

Meg looked behind Vance seeing Joan slowly creeping behind him. Meg raised her eyebrows giving her the go ahead.

Vance standing their in swim trunks and his hair down, laughed at Meg.

Joan pushed Vance into the water. Both the girls laughed. Vance came up to the surface with his hair loosing a bit of its volume.

"Fucking shitface!!" Vance yelled at Joan.

Joan laughed and continued to smoke her cigarette. "Peace out losers." She said raising one of her hands and pushing the gate open to leave the poolside.

Vance swam over picking Meg out of the water and tossing her in the air and soon into the water.

"I hate you." Meg said coming up from the water.

"No you don't." Vance replied.

Meg splashed the water towards him. Meg giggled as Vance wiped his face. Meg began to walk over to the shallow end and right as she reached the steps Vance grabbed her and jumped back into the water.