2.Two Hearts

Two Hearts?

Jermaine's P.O.V
Walking into the office early Monday morning around 7:30, I saw Abigail getting everything in order for me today. I looked at her while I waited for the elevator. As the door opened I stepped on, but she rushed through before it closed and looked up at me.

Abigail: Good Morning Mr. Underwood, how are you this morning? How was your weekend?

Jermaine: I'm doing pretty good and I had a very interesting weekend Abigail. How about you? How was your weekend?

Abigail: It was actually pretty busy, but I'm doing pretty good. I don't have that much for you today. You've got three meetings.

The elevator stops on the top floor, that being the 22nd floor, and opens directly to the hallways that lead to our offices. There are only two offices on this floor, one conference room, and one single-person bathroom. My office comes with my personal bathroom in it. We step out and continue discussing the details of the day.

Abigail: First meeting is at 9 am, the second one is at 10:30 and the last one is at 11:45. The rest of the time I have set up for you to go through all the promotional ideas that the intern's . I know you mentioned that you needed to be done by 1:30 pm.

Jermaine: Thank you so much Abigail. After I'm done would you like to accompany me to a quick lunch?

Abigail: That would be very nice Mr. Underwood. What time should I be ready? (he makes me feel so strong yet breathless. Since the day of my interview I've been obsessed with making sure everything in his day at work went perfectly well. I can easily admit my crush on him. I mean who wouldn't? However I wouldn't do anything unprofessional... first.)

Jermaine: Um. I'll come grab you from your office to eat in mine around 12:30. I'm going to order in from a nice place I love. Are you allergic to anything or have any dislikes I should know about? (I look up at her from the files she just gave me and see her biting her lip looking at my body. This girl is so good looking. I'm tempted to just grab her right now. I fought it though.)

Abigail: Nope, I'm open to everything. Whatever you choose for me.

Jermaine: Well I'll come get you at 12:30 be ready. (I winked at her while licking my lips.)

Abigail: I will be Mr.Underwood. (I looked up at him biting my lip before walking to my office.)

That woman. She is very very pleasing to see. I would love to do more. I walked into my office and checked who my first meeting was with. I then ordered a full breakfast, ate shrimp, grits and a side of eggs with cheese and facetimed my babysitter.

Leah: Hello Mr. Underwood.

Jermaine: Hello Leah, how are things going at the house? Is Destiny up and ready for school? Her ride will be there in 15 minutes. She will be eating on the way to school. I need you to just make sure that she is appropriately dressed and has everything needed in her book bag. As for Miracle, she can just have fun until I get home, but she needs to be down for her nap no later than 1:45. I'll be back by two pm on the dot. Her teacher may be there before me, it's fine you can let him in if that's the case. His name is Hunter and he already knows what code to say. Make sure she is behaving though and only play educational shows today. She is still on punishment.

Leah: Yeah, She is getting dressed now. Miracle is about doing morning workouts in a few minutes. She asked to do them after breakfast, so that's what we're doing.

Jermaine: Okay, good. I'll check in again before I get off. Bye.

He then looked at the first intern portfolio and was amazed. The intern did an amazing job. I'm actually ready to look at the rest of them. I reviewed six of the 12 entries before my first meeting. Four of them were good, but two stood out to me the most. One of them just may have the new face of Jtech in their
heads. I head to my first meeting with "Journee Homestay Condominiums" for them to present a proposal of why I should bring Jtech to all of their condos and townhomes. I enter and signal Abigail to sit next to me and take lots of notes. That she does the entire time. Jotting my questions and the responses and vice versa. After the meeting, I shook everyone's hand and dismissed them after offering them a free iPhone(+essentials ), snack and beverage in our hospitality room. I do this for highly potential partners.
...
After another 30 minutes I head downstairs to meet with employees in conflict. This shouldn't take long. After figuring out that they simply couldn't work together I fired them. This is a place of professional business and I do not have time for my employees to be wasting the time I pay them to work on petty arguments and childish banter.