Chapter 28

A firm knock on the door woke both of them up from their little cute snuggled up nap on the couch that evening. After having their lunch, Pete and Vegas fell asleep almost instantly with Pete snuggling on Vegas' side while he leaned back on the couch, offering his shoulder as a pillow for Pete's head.

"Come in.", Vegas said while not making any sudden move, being careful not to startle Pete that's still waking up slowly.

Porsche and Kinn walks inside the room together with what seems like a basket of fruits in Porsche's hand. It's nicely decorated but what caught Vegas' eyes was the bouquet Kinn is currently holding.

"Oh were you guys asleep?", Porsche asked while examining their sleepy state with Pete rubbing his eyes, trying to fully wake up. "Sorry not sorry for bothering but now that we're here please wake up. We have gifts!"

"Quiet down, this is a hospital.", Vegas warned him. "Also you'll wake up Venice."

"Venice?", it was Kinn who asked confusedly, his thick eyebrows touching each other.

"Long story.", Vegas was about to continue when he got cut off.

"Make it short then!", Porsche added his voice is still in higher volume.

Pete shakes his head in disbelief at his now bestfriend's behaviour that he knew no one could control. Not even Kinn. Porsche have a steering wheel of his own and he's not letting anyone take it.

He walks over to the crib to see Venice with his sleepy eyes waking up as well probably due to the sound Porsche is making that's obviously too loud from what he's used to in this hospital's room. Pete takes Venice into his arms before showing him to Porsche and his old boss, Kinn.

"This is Venice. Venice say hi to your uncles... Well technically cousins, it's complicated. I'll explain to you when you're older.", Pete has developed talking his mind out to Venice these days. Now he's not by means talking to himself anymore but the baby is too young to understand so everytime Pete would talk to him, Venice would just blink or giggles as a respond.

"WHAT?! YOU GUYS HAD A BABY?! VEGAS I THOUGHT YOU GOT ADMITTED IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF BULLETS BUT ACTUALLY YOU GAVE BIRTH?! PETE I THOUGHT YOU'RE THE BOTTOM MANNNN GOT MOVES."

Porsche yelled animatedly to the point of almost dropping the fruit basket he was holding which is now in Kinn's other hand. He knew his boyfriend way too well now that he took the basket first before Porsche actually throws it everywhere while talking.

"Porsche calm down, you'll scare Venice.", Pete said while rocking the baby in his arms but still chuckling nevertheless at Porsche's claim.

He can't imagine Vegas actually giving birth, like damn that means he would be the one fucking Vegas not the other way around and the thoughts of that already feel way too peculiar for him. Or maybe he could ask Vegas if they could try and switch. He's a man too so he could probably do it. Right?

"Why are you here again?", Vegas asked uninterested in entertaining Porsche at the moment or at any given moment actually.

"We're here to visit you. To see how is it going.", Kinn said as he puts down the basket on the coffee table infront of Vegas while handing the bouquet of... condoms to him which caused an amused smirk making its way on Vegas' face.

"And these are?", Vegas waves the bouquet in his hand to the air in question.

"Condoms duh.", Porsche rolled his eyes with his sassy attitude on. "You have no idea how much Pete's been complaining that he missed you while you were in a coma and how horny he is. I'm so tired of listening to it that I tried to drag him to the club to get fucked or something so he'll shut up but he only cry and cry and cry while sitting in this room with you. Also for safe safe sex but obviously didn't work because you guys had a baby!"