Chapter 32

"I want to move to New Zealand...", Pete said nervously as he fidgets in his seat.

The room goes silent for a while before out of nowhere Vegas pulls him up from his seat and drags him out of the meeting room without saying anything, even more a goodbye to the rest of the people in the room. It left them stunned but they decided to not interfere with their private matters.

"Vegas... Hey! What's wrong? Why are you dragging me?", he tried to pull his hand in order to stop Vegas but his strength is overpowering how unguarded Pete is at the moment.

His hold onto Pete's wrist is starting to hurt and it'll definitely adds the purple back to his healing marks on his wrist from their rough nights together.

"Vegas you're hurting me!", Pete slightly raised his voice right before they enter the car.

Pete's loud voice snapped Vegas out of his trance before he blinks his eyes in realisation that he has been deep in thought and unknowingly hurting the love of his life.

"Oh god, sorry my love I- I was thinking of everything I should do...", Pete noticed how Vegas' brain gear is turning 360 degree, up and down, left to right in all different directions as if he's... panicking?

"Vegas..."

"Like how do we get a baby on the flight... and Macau we have to transfer him. He's gonna graduate in a semester though would it be okay... House there-"

"Vegas! Honey! Listen to me.", Pete cups Vegas' face in between his palm as he makes the taller look at him in the eyes.

"You're panicking. This is new... The Vegas I knew would never show this side of him to anyone. But I like it. It means you really trust me now, don't you?", he chuckled a little amused but nevertheless he's happy that Vegas is finally letting his guard down with him.

"I do. I trust you with all my heart and I want to take you to New Zealand. If you want to move there let's do it right now. I'll get the private jet.."

"Honey... I do want to move but not right now, not like this. We have to sort things out first.", Pete cut him again in order to make him stop worrying too much. "Plus, Macau is graduating so maybe we should wait it out a bit."

"Are you sure?", the panic still evident in Vegas' eyes.

"Yes and by that time Venice will be a lot bigger so it won't be as hard to take care of him on the plane. I can wait a couple months more."

Pete's arms reaches out encircling itself around Vegas' neck which the latter's immediate response is to wrap his own around Pete's waist protectively.

"I like it when you're this worried about me. Makes me feel special.", the smaller said with a hint of seduction in his tone.

"You are special, my love.", Vegas replied with his signature smirk.

"Really?", he rubs his thumb on the back of the taller's neck. "Show me how special I am then."

"Your wish is my command."

Vegas pushes Pete gently into the car, telling the driver to get them home before rolling up the partition window between the driver's seat and the backseatuo. He mentally thanked himself for wanting to take the limo instead of his usual Maserati today.

He pulls down Pete's baggy pants in one swift motion and what greeted him underneath made his smirk grows wider.

"A sweet treat for you, as your reward for listening to me yesterday.", Pete winked.

It is definitely a sweet reward. Pete in a red G-string thong with his legs spread wide open in the backseat. Vegas can't help but salivating at the sight.