Chapter 30

It feels as if every inch of Pete's limbs are burning with just the slightest amount of movement he made. He wants to rub his itchy nose but the ache didn't allow him to move at all which leads him to scrunch up his nose in hope that it'll be enough relief.

Pete however wouldn't complain. He remembered what happened yesterday and he honestly wouldn't change a thing about it. He felt like he found himself. Found his other half. All the insecurities he felt beforehand has left his system. He felt loved, he felt wanted, he felt cared for. Just as he always desired for a long time. For someone to be utterly obsessed with him.

The smaller chuckles at the thought, still with his eyes closed while he's laying on bed unmoving. He knew Vegas has cleaned him probably better than he could ever clean himself. That man has a problem. He's a clean freak. Even at the hospital that is essentially always sanitised, he told the worker to clean and sanitised his room every 2 hours. The workers just did as they're told. His family funded the hospital after all.

So Pete knew he can spend a couple more hours on bed unmoving without worrying about getting up to clean himself. More like he actually doesn't even have the energy to do that.

After a while, Pete felt an odd warm liquid dripping on his face. Droplets by droplets fell down on his cheek. What? Is the roof leaking or something? He thought to himself before attempting to open his eyes to see the cause of it only to find a squirming baby with his fist inside his mouth above of him.

The culprit is no other than Venice. Vegas is on the side of his bed holding the baby close to his face, facing down on him which leads to the baby's saliva to fall onto the smaller.

What a way to wake up. Is this going to be my life now?

"See that's your mama. He's still sleeping. I know, I missed him too but he need rest right now.", Pete couldn't believe what he heard honestly, the man refused fo bring Venice home yet now he's using the softest tone his voice could go to speak to the little baby who would let out random sound as his response.

"Ve-gas.", the smaller tried to let out despite his stinging dry throat.

"Oh! Good morning, my love. You're awake.", Vegas stated clearly still didn't notice Venice's saliva dripping down on Pete's face yet.

He places the baby down at Pete's side in order to check up on his boyfriend.

"You okay, love?"

"No... Saliva.", Pete managed to mutter out as his sore arm moves up to wipe his cheek.

Vegas finally realised the blop of saliva on Pete's cheek and quickly moves to take a disinfectant wipe on the bedside table to wipe it off Pete's hand. Told you he's a clean freak. Pete thought.

"Hi, chub.", Pete greeted the ball of sunshine who excitedly pulls the blanket that's been covering Pete inside his mouth.

Pete hisses as he tried to get up while feeling the discomfort all over his body. The action made Vegas jump helping Pete to get up and made him rest his back on the headboard of the bed. Pete still doesn't have the energy to lift the baby so he settled with caressing the baby's cheek with his thumb instead.

"What have you guys been doing without me, huh?", Pete asked Venice as he plays with his cheeks.

"We've been missing you, mama.", Vegas said in a baby tone while guiding Venice's arms around as if he's the one talking.

Pete laughs at this action, never once would he ever thought Vegas could be this domestic and cute with a baby. "I see, I missed you too chub. Also I'm papa, not mama.", the smaller leans down to kiss Venice's head.