More Incorrect Quotes

Aurora: I'm a bad person, I'm a very bad person, I'm a horrible person.
The Squad:
Aurora: No you're not, Aurora! We still love you, Aurora!

Saedii: I am literally evil incarnate.
Saedii: I'm not actually, I just enjoy being evil.
Saedii: Which I think actually makes it even more evil because I'm making a conscious effort.

Saedii: When I see initials carved into a tree with a heart I think it's so romantic. Two lovers on a date... one of them carrying a knife for some reason.

Fin: I'm allergic to death.

Saedii: You were wise to seek help from the universe's most deadly weapon.
Saedii: It's me.

Nova: Sometimes, I don't realize an event was traumatic until I tell it as a funny story and notice everyone is staring at me weird.

Saedii: I wasn't hurt that badly. The doctor said all my bleeding was internal, that's where the blood's supposed to be!

Demon: Hey, I took your soul last month and-
Danna: No returns.
Demon: *sobbing* But it's making me sad...

Nova: I have met some of the most insufferable people. But they also met me.

Nova: The next time I open up to someone, it'll be my autopsy.

Fin: Hello friends!
The Squad:
Fin: You might be wondering why I'm taped to the ceiling

Nova: All of your existences are confusing.
The Squad: How so?
Nova: Your presence is annoying, but the thought of anything bad happening to any of you upsets me.

Marella: If looking good was a crime, you'd be a law abiding citizen.

Nova: Do you know that we are made out of atoms?
Nova: And atoms never touch each other.
Nova: So in my defense, officer. I did not punch this kid.

Tam: *slowly pushes a cannon into a 17th century bank* Okay everyone, be cool. This is a robbery.

Fitz: Hello, I'm Fitz. I work at a shop now. Here to help. Look, they gave me a badge with my name on it in case I forget it. Very helpful, as that does happen.

Sophie, holding a gun: If the conspiracies about life being a simulation are true WHOEVERS CONTROLLING MY SIM I JUST WANNA TALK.

Nova: *gets set on fire and screams in agony*
Nova: Nah, I'm just kidding. Fire does nothing to me.

Kal: I keep a picture of all of us in my wallet. Whenever I face difficulties, I take it out and stare at the picture.
The Squad: Awwww-                                                                                                                                                    Kal: And I tell myself "If I can deal with these idiots, then I can deal with anything."                       The Squad: Oh.

Sophie: Is this a good idea?
Sophie: Probably not.
Sophie: Do I care?
Sophie: No.

Danna: Start talking!
Nova: Well, I-
Danna: Shut up!

Fitz: *in a jail cell* What about my Miranda rights!? You're supposed to say I have 'the right to remain silent'"! NOBODY SAID I HAD THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!
Marella: *in the cell next to them* You have the right to remain silent, what you lack is the capacity.

Tam: I like to think of myself as a semi responsible adult here.
Linh: Sophie is 70% of your impulse control and you know this Tam.
Sophie: I feel like Tam is the more responsible one of us two though.
Tam: We are both 70% of each others' impulse control.
Sophie: Just two lil beasts in pinwheel hats spinning on the merry-go-round at dangerous velocities, holding each other's hands so the other doesn't fall off.

Scar, texting: O
Fin: What?
Scar: Don't read into that.
Fin: But I will read into that.
Scar: HOW?! IT'S A LETTER!
Fin: Why is there a space after it, hmmmmm?
Scar: Dude, really?
Scar: It's a f***ing letter.
Fin: It could stand for something!
Scar: IT DOESN'T, I PROMISE!
Fin: Like Oppression! Or worse...
Scar: Dude, I just typed the letter O, that means nothing. :/
Fin: Optometrist.
Scar: Oh my God...

Adrian: I love murder mysteries!
Nova, trying to impress them: I've been a suspect in four murder cases.

Saedii: Why are you guys acting like this?
Aurora: Oh, we're not acting. We really are like this.

Aurora: Self care is actually getting into fights with randoms in dark alleys.
Kal: No, self care is stuff like taking a bubble bath, or putting on a lot of makeup if you like it, or taking a nice warm nap!
Saedii: Self care is the burning heat when rage washes over you!! Self care is when you feel the bones crack under your powerful fists!! Self care is the fear in your enemies' eyes!!!
Tyler: Lmao self care is taking your birthday cake just so I can eat the frosting.
Aurora: If you touch my birthday cake I'll make you eat your hands.

Narcissa: Strawberry milk doesn't taste like strawberry OR milk.
Danna: Go the f*** to sleep Narcissa.

Saedii: I'm going to take you out
Tyler: great, it's a date!
Saedii: I meant that as a threat.
Tyler: See you at five!

Nova: I dare you to kiss the next person who walks into this room.
Ruby: Screw that, I'm not kissing any of you.
*Oscar walks in*
Ruby: Fine, I'll do it. Rules are rules you know.

Saedii: *Accidentally hits Tyler in the face*
Saedii: *Trying to decide between saying 'I'm f**king sorry' and 'Are you okay'*
Saedii: ARE YOU F**KING SORRY?!
Tyler: What's wrong with you?!

Scar: Uh, I think I got your lunch. *Holds up a note that reads: 'I am very proud of you. Love, Tyler'*
Aurora: Oh yeah. I didn't think this was for me. *Holds up a note that reads: 'Be good. For the love of God, Please be good.'*

Tyler: .. .----. -- / ... --- .-. .-. -.-- [translation: I'M SORRY]
Saedii: What's that?
Tyler: Remorse code.
Saedii: I'm even angrier now.

Oscar: Mint is just cold spicy.
The Squad: ...
Adrian: What the actual f*** is wrong with you.

Danna: If you put a milkshake in one yard and crack open a cold one in another yard, which yard would the boys go to?
Oscar: Schrödinger's boys.
Ruby: F***!
Narcissa: What about cracking open a cold milkshake?
Nova: As we all know, the milkshake brings the boys to the yard. The presence of the boys is a prerequisite for the cracking open of a cold one, but cold ones do not have any inherent boy-attracting abilities. Milkshakes, however, do.
Nova: All else being equal, the boys would proceed to the milkshake yard. While it is possible to announce the presence of cold ones in the hope of attracting some boys, the pull of the milkshake is much more powerful by comparison.
Danna: ...
Oscar: ...
Ruby: ...
Narcissa: ...
Nova: Mind you, all of this nonsense hinges on whether or not the boys are back in town.

Tyler: Bro-
Saedii: No, no, hold up, rewind.
Saedii: My tongue was down in your throat just a second ago and now you're calling me bro??

Fin: I know we're not exactly friends, but-
Kal: What do you want?
Fin: I've been stuck with Scar for 2 weeks and they've been drinking all the soy sauce.
Fin: Help.

Scar: I hope you have an explanation for this.
Tyler: We have three actually-
Saedii: Pick your favorite.

Aurora: Ayo, what the F*** is this?!?
Saedii, sitting down, surrounded by corpses: I won Mafia, that's what.