✨500 Read Special✨

Wow! 500 reads! I can't believe this! Thank you all my wonderful readers!

I'd like to thank Honeii-Hufflepuff and XiomaraFromAtlantis for commenting on my story and sticking to reading it!

So, for my 500 reads special, I'm going to do

ONESHOTS                                  MEMES                                              HEADCANNONS                                            RANTS                                                     POLLS

And I know all of y'all are currently like "What? This is a oneshot, meme, headcannon, poll, and rant book! You've already done all of these things!"

Yes, but have I

condensed them

all

into

the

very

same

chapter?

Get ready.

So, I literally just finished Flashback two hours ago, and

OH
MY
MEYER

I knew it was coming, but that deeeeessssstttttttttooyyyyyeeeeeeeeddddd me. And the teaser chapter in the back? Made. It. Worse. Especially when you realize that there will be no Sotam moments via telepathy because Gethen is there. Seriously, Gethen, the fandom might be able to forgive you for all the terrible things you've done, but you have eliminated midnight Sotam, and you will pay.

How can anyone ship Sokeefe after that book? 

I mean, Keefe left to "find information on his legacy". On the other hand, Tam was basically blackmailed into going, and he doesn't even have a safety net. You heard lady Gisela.

And from the rest of the book, I've inferred two things.

1. Keefe is jealous of Tam

2. Linh ships Sotam

1. Okay, think about it. Tam saved Sophie from the shadowflux. Then helped with her echoes. All of a sudden, Keefe shows up and offers to train her abilities. And when he sees her tunic, he starts making jokes about getting her one of his own- and we all know jokes with Keefe hide his emotions. What the Oblivious Miss F sees as just general hate for Bangs Boy, We the Fandom know that he likes Sophie. So, Keefe is jealous of the matching tunic that Sophie was wearing, and therefore, jealous of all the attention that Tam was getting from Sophie.

2. Linh made them matching tunics. This speaks for itself.
And this also explains why she flirts with Fitz, even though, and it pains me to admit it,  we all know Linh has a crush on Wylie. Linh knows that Sophie has a crush on Fitz, so she (Linh) tries to flirt with him so that Sophie is free so Sotam.

And again, matching tunics.

So, for that second one, I wrote a thing! This is basically what was going on with Tam and Linh when Sophie first met them.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Tam asked again as the two walked toward the tents. "You used a lot of power earlier."

"I'm fine, Tam," Linh said, pulling off her Exillium hood. "And besides, what was I supposed to do? Let the surprisingly-not-a-Pyrokinetic burn the place to the ground?"

"If you got out first," Tam mumbled to the ground.

A sly grin crept onto Linh's face. "Soo..." she said, stretching out the word.