Self-Care Sundays

Chapter 3

"Girl you get some pum pum yet" my bestie Sienna yells on FaceTime. "Haha you are so funny, you know I've been in a drought since I moved here.... But I did make out with this fine ass stud name Kai" I replied blushing. "Oh shit I forgot about drinks with Maeve on Friday! How was it?" She ask excitedly. I give Sienna the whole rundown of what happened this past Friday. Getting flashbacks of the drunken kiss Kai & I shared Sienna tries to get my attention to finish the story. "My bad girl, she had some big juicy lips. I had to pause for a minute" I replied chuckling to myself. We both start laughing obnoxiously together, "well I'm really glad you are putting yourself out there every since that night... I thought I'd never hear these types of stories from you again" she says concerned but relived. I look away from the camera as my smile starts to slip away remembering that traumatic night. "But anyway you have to send me a pic of her" Sienna screams trying to get my mind on to something else.

After hours of catching Sienna up on the new shenanigans I got myself into, it's finally time for me to do my self care routine. I look around my small studio apartment in awe that I had decorated it so well, "thank you Pinterest" I think to myself . "Alexa play Munch by Ice Spice" I scream. I walk over to the tub and turn the water on, I love all my new skin care products so today is gonna be a real treat. I started these self care Sundays after the incident and it has helped with my anxiety a lot. "YOU THOUGHT I WAS FEELING YOU!! THAT NIGGA A MUNCH" I yell to the top of my lungs. I do a little twerk session in the mirror and change the music to some Lauryn Hill... "she is definitely todays vibe" I think to myself while Nothing Even Matters plays in the background.

I test the bath water to make sure it's the right temperature... "it's perfect" I say out loud. I drop my black silk robe off of my body exposing every inch of skin. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "Dammit who the hell could that be at my door right now" I say out loud to myself. I wrap my robe around my body and walk to the door. I crack the door open to see the back of someone's head... all I see is long dark dreads and nothing else. "Can I help you" I say sharply. The person turns around and to my surprise it is a fine darkskin stud with tattoos all over her body.

I open the door a bit more to get a better look. "Yeah shawty you blasting music a bit too loudly, niggas is still sleeping" she replies with an attitude. I open the door a bit more to curse her out and once I do she looks at me surprised. I start telling her off, that I pay too much for rent for me to not play music in my apartment and how I'm an independent woman. She cuts me off and replies "I was actually joking and wanted to just introduce myself since I seen you the other day getting in an Uber, but since you got a bad attitude ima bounce" she says disappointed. I look at her in disbelief as she walks always, she stops on the second step and says "oh yeah and yo robes been open this whole time, you should fix that". Embarrassed I check myself and my robe was wide open "omg this is so embarrassing" I think to myself while slamming the door.

Dying from embarrassment I turn Lauryn Hill off and get into bed. Prey gets in right after me and tries to cuddle with me seeing how upset I am. As I pet Prey I remember the time when people used to say I was nice and happy but I haven't been for a while. Dozing off a bit, I get a text from an unsaved number

718-334-2325(maybe Kai): hey ma, I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner with me tonight?

Looking at the text from Kai, I'm reminded of all the things Maeve said and the beef with her and Luna, I don't reply. I actually fall asleep and I am woken up from my phone alarm telling me it's time to make dinner. I look down at the phone knowing that a depression wave has come over my body and I am unable to move out of bed. I snooze the alarm and see that I have a couple of messages.

718-334-2325(maybe Kai): did I do something wrong Ma? Just hit me and let me know you at least got my message Ma

718-334-2325(maybe Kai): ???

Lil sis 🤍: hey, mom hasn't heard from you. Is everything ok?

Missed call (3)
Mom 👸🏾🤍 (2)
Maeve 😇 (1)

"Damn how long was I asleep for?" I ask myself. I look at the time and see I've been asleep for 4 hours straight. "Omg what is wrong with me?" I yell out loud. I jump out of bed to feed prey and do some self reflecting in the mirror. I look at my hair in the mirror and how dry my curls are, "I'm not gonna let this day pass me by" I say out loud. I put food in Prey's food dish and walk over to the bathroom. I take all my self care things out of the bath and turn on the shower. Once I'm in the shower I feel a sense of serenity come over my body. I wash my body with my favorite Native body wash. Once I get to my hair while I'm rinsing out the conditioner I hear a loud knock on the door *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*. "Dang I really need to get a ring camera because who tf is that" I yell.

I rinse the rest of the conditioner out of my hair and hop out the shower. Wrapping a towel around my body while my thigh is still exposed. I hustle to the door as the person is still knocking like a serial killer. I crack my door open and hear "yooo you scared tf out of me Ma! You good? I've been texting you". I instantly know the voice and a calmness rushes over my body. "Kai omg I'm so sorry I was in the shower" I say with sadness in my voice. I open the door for her to come in as I do, she stands at my door in awe. She looks me up in down and can't seem to collect her thoughts. "Kai you good?" I ask smirking. She snaps out of her trance "yeah uh uh I'm good, I was worried about you!" She stumbles over her words a bit and walks over to my couch. "Well thank you for checking on me you didn't have to come to my house" I say a bit shocked. " well you weren't replying and I had Maeve call you just to see if you were ignoring me and you missed her call. I know I just met you but you took care of me when I was down bad I felt like I owed you to at least check on you. New York is a wild place, you can't be too careful" she rambled worriedly. "Awe well thank you for checking on me, I'm gonna text Maeve I'm good and put some clothes on" I say walking into the bed area. "I mean you look good how you are now" Kai mumbles under her breath. "What did you say Kai" trying to act like I didn't actually hear what she said. "Nothing" she replied laughing to herself.

I text Maeve that I'm good and grab some tight booty shorts and a halter crop top. *she is gonna see every curve today* I think to myself. I look over to her to see that she can see my bed area through the mirror in the living room area. When I look over at her she looks back at her phone like she wasn't waiting for me to drop this towel. I giggle to myself and proceed to head to the bathroom to change. *gotta keep her wanting more* I think to myself.

I walk out the bathroom to see Kai and Prey cuddled up on my couch. I roll my damp curly hair in a bun and walk over to them. "So I feel like I owe you an explanation" I start to ramble. Kai cuts me off "you don't owe me anything Ma, I know I can come on strong sometimes but I want you"she says bitting her lip. *That phrase* I think to myself, "I want you"rolling off her tongue sent chills down my spine. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter just off of her eye contact and her voice. Squirming while watching every word leave her lips she puts her hand on my thigh. Letting out a little moan I instantly looked away embarrassed. Kai moves Prey out the way and scoots closer to me. She grabs my face by my chin to look her in the eyes. I could just melt in her arms, the way she looks at me like there is no one else in the world.

"Alexa play O by Omarion" I yell as we both chuckle. She pulls me on top of her as she plants her lips on mine. I bite her bottom lip, she looks at me shocked and turned on. I continue working my way down her face to her neck. Kissing and sucking her neck I hear her moan. Thrusting my body against hers I can tell she is wet and wants me. Teasing her I stop and go back to her mouth sucking and bitting her tongue, I can feel my pussy throbbing for her. I feel her hands find there way to my ass she starts grabbing it intensely and thrusting me harder. I go to take her shirt off and she beats me to it. She gets on top of me and kisses me hungrily. She slips her fingers into my shorts "you didn't put underwear on" she says while gasping for air. I smirk and pull her closer, I feel her fingers explore how wet I am. "Your so wet fucckkkk" she says as her eyes roll to the back of her head. She plays with my clit, I moan aggressively. She starts to take my shorts off and then....

*RING RING RING*

"Wtf" groggy from my nap. I look up at the clock it's 7:00 pm! I look over at my phone to see

Missed call (1)
Mom 👸🏿🤍

Damn that was a dream I say to Prey as she looks at me concerned.