The Reminder

Chapter 10

I look at Farrah in shock. Farrah can tell she spoke a bit too much and tried to fix it "damn that's sort of fucked up, no wonder Armani didn't want me to talk about Maeve too much around you." Farrah looks down awkwardly. I sit silently thinking about everything Farrah just said. Farrah looks at me "Don't worry Selah, Maeve only talking shit because Armani wanted to get serious with you and cut Maeve fully off. She truly is a mess... she's a cute model though" Farrah laughs. All I can feel is rage towards Armani. I want to hurt her as much as she hurt me. All I can think is "why wouldn't she tell me?" "why did Maeve try to push us together if she wanted her for herself"

Filled with anger, I walk Farrah and I back to the section we were sitting in. Armani is still no where to be found. "You ok Selah?" Sienna looks at my face knowing some thing just went down. "Yes Bestie, I'm ok" I say with a slight smile. I look over trying to find Armani in the crowd and lock eyes with Carter, Reece's friend. He looks me up and down hungrily. I slightly roll my eyes but end it with a smirk. Reece and Carter end up getting a bottle of black spade and I chug two cups of it. In a haze I look at Carter and motion him to come over to me. Twist and Turn by Popcaan and Drake blast through the club. I start to slow wine on Carter's waist. He meets the rhythm of my wine. The people in the club start to fade as he moves his hands from my waist closer to my crotch. The longer we dance I can feel the alcohol coming over my body. I turn to him feeling like I'm gonna black out and just when I'm about to say something to him he kisses me. I am moving in slow motion as I feel him connect to my lips, I know in my head something doesn't feel right. He is forcing his lips against mine and I start to push back. I'm trying to say stop but my words can't form for some reason. In a panic I try to get someone's attention but no one was around and suddenly Carter is pulled off of me. Trying to keep my eyes open, I can see Armani, using all her strength to push Carter on the ground and is continually punching him in the face. Sienna randomly pops up out of no where and tries to get me out of the section. Everyone starts to gather around us as security is pulling Armani off of Carter. The feeling of liquor takes over and I black out.

*RING RING RING* I look over at my phone, barely able to open my eyes. I notice I'm at my apartment and Sienna is no where to be found. I look at my notifications and see Farrah called me. "What the fuck happed last night" I say to myself. I open my phone and call Sienna. "Hey Bestie, I'm right downstairs give me a moment" Sienna says swiftly as she hangs up the phone. I start to get out of bed a feel a pounding headache start. I go to the bathroom to see I still have last nights makeup on but I was in my bra and panties. I splash my face with water and start to do my skin care routine. As I wash my face, I hear my front door open. "Sienna?" I say. "Hey boo, how are you feeling?" she says walking closer to me. I look at her and see she has so much concern on her face. I rinse my facial cleanser off and ask her what happened. "So...."she says looking down at the floor. "Do you remember anything from last night?" She asks. "Yeah a bit, I think I drunk a bit too much... Farrah told me som-". Sienna cuts me off "ok Selah so I need you to be prepared for what I'm about to tell you" she looks at me sternly. I start to chuckle, "what? Was I embarrassing?" Sienna looks at me with a straight face as my smile starts to fade she says "Selah... Armani got Arrested".

"Selah did you hear me?" Sienna shouts. I look at her blankly as moments from last night flood my mind. Frozen I think to myself "Wtf happened last night?" remembering how uncomfortable Carter was making me feel. "Please tell me it didn't happen again Sienna" I look at her with tears running down my face. "I'm sorry Selah but I think he tried to take advantage of you just like Anthony did that night." Sienna says looking at me defeated. All the memories from that night flood my mind. I start to cry uncontrollably. Sienna runs over to me to embrace me as I yell in pain. "WHERE IS ARMANI SIENNA? WTF HAPPENED?" I yell to her. She cradles me and tells me it will be ok....I start to past out from the stress.