Prison Bae

Chapter 11

"OH SHITT!" I hop out of bed, I must have snoozed my alarm too many times. It's Monday morning and Armani should be getting discharged today. I already called work and asked for the day off so I could get Armani out. I get ready and put a bit of makeup on and look over to see Sienna still asleep. "Sienna, bestie you need to be up in an hour to catch your flight. I'm already late to see Armani!". Sienna mumbles and turns back to sleep. I finish putting on my clothes. I pair some bleach-bathed jeans with a cut-up graphic tee. Walking towards Sienna, I check how I look one last time. "Love you bestie, safe travels!" I say while kissing her forehead. I stand on the sidewalk waiting for my Uber and I get a text.

(914)297-2526(maybe India): Good morning Gorgeous, I hope you slept well. I would love to take you out tonight. If it's ok with your little friend Imani.

"Ha she knows damn well her name ain't Imani," I roll my eyes. I get in the Uber to head to the police station. "Hey, I'm here to see Armani Wallace," I say to the cop up front. He tells me it's gonna be a minute because she is in with another visitor. About 20 minutes go by and Farrah comes from the back. "Hey Farrah, how is she?" I say worriedly. Farrah looks at me and rolls her eyes as she starts to talk to her boyfriend who is walking behind her. "Wow! ok, fuck you too Farrah!" I say angrily. I make eye contact with her boyfriend Reece and I feel a pit in my stomach remembering Friday night. Feeling like I have to throw up, I take a step outside for a breather. About 30 seconds late a police officer lets me know I can see Armani. I'm walked to a room as I had to leave all valuables with the cop in the front. When I walk in my face lights up as I seeing Armani's face. I try to meet her eyes but she wont look up at me. "Armani? Mani? I'm here, I missed you. I was so worried" I say softly. I get no response, walking over to the table I take a seat. She looks up at me and I see she has a black eye. "Omg, babe, who did that to you?" I say worriedly. "Some stank butch ass bitch" Armani says angrily staring at the table in between us. "Ummm ok... why you not looking at me?" I say confused. "It's your fucking fault Selah! I always gotta save you from something or someone! I'm tired of the shit Selah, you not even my girl bro! Now I got a record and this shit bout to fuck up my lively hood. Then I found out that you already kissing some girl a day later. You a dirty ass BITCH Selah and I don't want to fuck with you no more." Armani rants. "Damn Farrah you ain't even let me tell her myself," I think to myself. Tears start to fill my eyes. Wiping my eyes, I take a deep breath. "First of all what are you talking about? I was roofied. And second you chose to put your hands on Carter, I didn't tell you to do that! Third I did not kiss anyone but it doesn't matter! I'm not yo girl right? So why couldn't I kiss someone else. Since you are fuck buddies with whoever you want to be fuck buddies with!" I snarl. Armani's eyes widen realizing I found out about her and Maeve. "Man fuck you Selah you ain't worth shit!" Armani says while sucking her teeth and heads to the door. "I'm done with the fuck ass conversation yo" she says knocking on the door. A police officer opens the door and leads her to the back. Confused at what just happened, I sit in my seat for a bit. Another police officer comes in and lets me know I have to leave. I talked to the officer in charge of her case and they let me know that Carter isn't pressing charges but Armani is still charged with a misdemeanor since Carter didn't fight back. The officer also said she was free to go until her court date and she didn't have to pay bail. A bit happy but irritated after the news I recieved. I leave out to see them discharging Armani. She looks up at me in defeat. I can only imagine how this weekend was for her. I walk towards her "Arman-" "she doesn't want to talk to you Selah let it go" Farrah snarls at me. Ignoring Farrah I look at Armani with hurt in my eyes and she doesn't meet my gaze. Pissed I walk outside to wait for my Uber. While I'm waiting I text India back "Lol it's a date Uber Driver".

(914)297-2526(maybe India): damn no good morning but great 😀 I'll see you at 8. Dress up gorgeous.

I get back to the house and Sienna has packed up and left. I check her location and see she is at the airport. One long conversation with my mother later I decide to start cleaning up the apartment. I give Prey some hugs and kisses cause I haven't loved on her in a minute. I text Sienna about what went down at the police station and how somehow my getting roofied meant I was the villain but whatever. I finish cleaning and before you know it, it was 6pm. I eat a bowl of pineapples to keep my stomach from caving in as I get ready. I hope in the shower while Ari Lennox Pressure blast through my apartment. Keeping my hair up so it doesn't revert to it's natural state. After my shower I rummage through my closet to find something formal to wear. I pick out the Crystal Clear Dress from Algist that I bought a few months ago. "I've been waiting to wear this" I say to Prey as she meows back to me. The dress is light lilac, a one shoulder dress with the right side of my stomach cut out. So I am showing a lot of skin tonight. I start to do my makeup and keep it on the soft glam side. I start on my hair and get a text.