Me, Myself, and I Think

Chapter 5

Another week has finished, I think to myself while looking out of the window of my Uber. I look at my phone and see multiple texts messages from Maeve asking me if I'm ok and inviting me out for drinks tonight. I have been dodging her and everyone else for that matter since Kai saw me kissing Armani. I feel so embarrassed about the whole thing. I know I don't owe Kai anything but I really was interested in getting to know her and it all blew up in my face. I feel super bad especially after how she reacted. On one hand I want to apologize and on the other hand I want to cuss her out for blocking me.

I arrive to my apartment complex and see Armani walking into the huge brown doors. I slightly jog towards the door trying to get her attention. "Oh hey Armani, I didn't see you there" I say trying to catch my breath. Armani turns from her door, looks me up and down with those big brown eyes and walks into her apartment. *Damn I know I fucked up and didn't tell Armani about Kai but damn it's been almost a week and Armani still won't speak to me*. I walk up the stairs in a defeated manor. I am greeted by Prey as she presses her body against my ankles to show me love, I can't help but smile at her.

I do my daily after work routine and get comfortable on the couch. It's October 1st so it's been very cold up here in NYC. I pop some popcorn and cozy up with Prey on the couch as we start a Halloween movie marathon. This is definitely a great way to end my week. About 20 mins into Bettlejuice I get a text...

Maeve 😇: hey hun, I haven't heard from you... so I wanted to surprise you with something ☺️

I read the text praying to God Maeve does not come over my house. Looking at the clothes all around my floor, I start to clean up. Once I do I hear a knock at the door *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*. I walk towards the door "I'm really not in the mood Maeve" I say without looking at the person in the doorway. "Hmm Maeve huh, is that your other girl?" I look up to see Armani's doe eyes looking me up and down. "Nah Maeve is my friend, she said she had a surprise for me and I thought she was stopping by" I ramble quickly trying not to add suspicion. She looks at me with a frown that slightly turns into a small smirk. "Mhmm whatever Crazy, I know you got the hoes" Armani states as she invites herself into my apartment.

"Ummm come in" I say to her as she plops onto my couch. "This is a very nice space you got Crazy" she says teasingly. I look at her confused but happy that she is finally speaking to me again. "I'm really sorry about Sunday Armani. That girl really wasn't my girlfriend... we just danced a little at the club and was feeling each other and then uh" she cuts my rant off and replies "you good Crazy your friend Maeve already told me everything". I look over at the floor confused as to how Maeve knew Armani. Armani looks over at me as my mind is racing, "you good Crazy?" She looks at me concerned. "I'm not crazy but yeah I think I'm good" I reply texting vigorously to Maeve. Before I pressed send I receive a message.

Maeve 😇: your welcome friend! Farrah is a mua that we use often for shoots and she introduced me to Armani way back when. Once you said you kissed a girl named Armani in your building I knew exactly who it was. Love you friend have a good night!!! 😘 ps I also got y'all Ubereats 🤍

I look over at Armani and catch her looking at my body raveningly. Forgetting that all I had on was underwear and skimpy tank top, I try to cover my body up with my arms. "I'm so sorry, I didn't even realize" I say embarrassed. "Your good Crazy, I'm starting to think you do it on purpose" she chuckled. Ignoring her remark I put some sweats on but still leaving my tank top on to showcase how perky my breasts are. I sit on the other side of the couch, trying to keep my distance. She inches closer to me and says "what were you watching? I'd love to watch whatever it is with you". " I was watching Bettlejuice, I can change it if you want?" I ask. "Nah Crazy I love Bettlejuice" she replied back to me.

The movie is starting to end as we eat the pizza that Maeve got us. "Do you want some wine?" I ask Armani hoping she replies yes. "Hell yeah, you got any Stella Rose in there" we both laugh. " I actually do" I reply still laughing while grabbing the bottle out of the fridge. "What do you want to watch next" I ask excitedly. "Hmmm how about Scream 1" she replied. "Yasss I love the scream movies let's go for it" I replied ecstatically.

Throughout the night we are talking, laughing and cringing at scary movies. Two bottles of Stella Rose finished and we are both looking at each other like were edible. Scream turns off and Armani looks over at me. "Alright I think ima leave you, I'm getting a bit tired" she says while yawning. Disappointed that the night is ending I agree and start to clean up. I walk Armani towards the door. "You sure you can get home safely" I say jokingly. We both laugh as she looks deeply into my eyes.

She goes to turn the knob and before she can open the door I kiss her. Her lips were softer than I remembered. She brings her hand from the door knob to my ass, gripping it aggressively. She slips her tongue into my mouth as I tug on her locs. She picks me up and forces me on to the bed. I think to myself "damn she is a bit more aggressive than she portrays". I help her take my sweats off as she climbs on top of me. I can feel my pussy throbbing for her. "This wine is making everything go in slow motion" I think to myself. She lifts up my tank top to expose my full C cup breasts. She excitedly started sucking on my nipple and all I could do was moan. Wanting her inside of me I tugged on her shirt. She takes off her shirt and pulls me closer to her. "Maniii" I moan softly. She licks and kisses every part of body till she gets to my pussy. She ripped my underwear off of me like an animal tearing up their prey. Soaking wet I scream "I want you daddy" while thrusting the air waiting to feel her tongue against my clit. She spreads my legs as far back as she can and proceeds to make love to my pussy. I can hear her moan in it as she twirls her tongue against my clit. "Im about to cum daddy" I scream out loud. She stops, I look at her confused. She rushes up to my face and kisses me with all of my juices running down her neck.

As I lick my juices off her face, she takes off her basketball shorts & boxers. Excitedly seeing her naked body, it turns me on more. She pushes me back down on the bed and spreads my legs back I pull her close to me to feel her body against mine. She climbs on top of me allowing our clits to touch. I instantly cum from feeling how wet she is. She thrusts her hips against mine as our clits move against each other over and over. "Fuckkk" we moan together. I hear her heavy breathing knowing she is about to cum, I thrust against her clit faster and faster. "Selahhhh" she moans loudly as she climax's on top of me. She falls to the side of me as we both try to catch our breath. "Damn Selah, I wasn't expecting you to fuck me back like that" she says in disbelief. "I think that's the first time you actually called me Selah" I say shocked. We laugh together.