BFF 4 lyfe

Chapter 9

"We are boarding now!! I can't wait to see your love sick ass. I really miss you Bestie!" Sienna yells through the phone. "Yass I will be waiting for you! I already scheduled the Uber to pick you up from the airport and you have my address if you have any difficulties. "Yes Selah, I'm good! NEW YORK HERE I COME!" Sienna screams. "Goodbye, and have a safe flight friend" I say while I hang up the phone.

I am so excited for this weekend. My best friend Sienna is on her way to New York City right now. She is coming to celebrate her 23rd birthday with me. Another scorpios birthday, "I'm surrounded by scorpios" I say to prey while petting her head. Sienna has been my best friend since seventh grade and it has been our dream to live in New York since. Sadly while we were sophomores in college her mother got sick. Sienna had to drop out and take care of her because no one else could. Sienna's mom sadly passed away about a year ago so Sienna made it her goal to finish college. Just 1 more year and it will be me and Sienna against the world again.

It's been about a week since the Maeve party. I texted her to see what I did wrong but I never got a reply. This best friend weekend has sadly been planned for two months, so one of the events were going to Maeve was invited to as well. We all went to high school together so it makes sense that Sienna would want Maeve there as well. It does really suck though because the behavior that Maeve showed me didn't make me feel like she was really my friend. The only reason I know Maeve is through Sienna. So this should be a very interesting weekend.

On the other hand Armani and I have been great. I haven't brought up the fact that she said she loved me during our dinner date. She hasn't really hinted or said anything about it since. I'm trying not to be a lovesick puppy like I always am so I haven't brought it up. "It has been about a month and a half since we've met and who wouldn't be in love with me" I giggle to myself. But all jokes aside I am a bit scared if she does have those feelings for me. The beginning of our relationship had so many ups and downs. I'm scared to see what our relationship will be like if we put love in it.

I cleaned up my tiny studio apartment and push my couch to the side so I can blow up the air mattress for Sienna. Prey is looking at me startled as the loud blower fills up the mattress with air. After putting sheets and pillows on the beds I hear *KNOCK KNOCK*. "Sienna? That was quick... I thought she just landed" I think to myself as I walk towards the door. I open the door "Hey Crazy" Armani says looking me up and down. "Hey Mani" I look at her surprised. "I wasn't expecting you, you know Sienna is on her way here" I explain to her. "What you tryna keep me a secret" she says playfully. I start to mutter confused at what to say. She interrupts me" Ha I'm just playing crazy I just missed you and I have a surprise for you" she looks at me with her puppy dog eyes. She pulls a bouquet of red roses from behind her back. "Omg Mani, thank you baby!" I squeal. I jump up to kiss her and she greets me with her lips. We start to make out and walk backwards towards the bed. "Just a quickie Siennas already on her way" I say to mani. She smirks at me slyly.

*KNOCK KNOCK* "SELAHHHH YO BITCH IS HERE!!!"

"OH SHIT MANI STOOPPP" I yell. Armani pays me no mind and continues fingering me. I push her off. "Crazy why you stop me?" Armani looks at me confused. "SIENNA IS HERE" I scream as I quickly put my shorts on. "Damn Crazy, I was a little too in it, I didn't hear you." she explained while putting her shirt back on. "Ima wash my hands" Armani chuckles to herself as she walks towards my bathroom. I roll my eyes at her and open the door. "Bitch what took you so long.... You in here fucking" she chuckles. I look away from her shyly. She catches my face expression and punches my arm. "Wtf bitch why didn't you tell me!" she screams. We both obnoxiously laugh. "I missed you so much friend" I say as I squeeze her. "Missed you too, the JFK airport is terrifying" she explains. I chuckle as Armani comes out of the bathroom. "You must be Sienna" Armani says whilst shaking Siennas hand. "Yes I am and you must be Armani the girl who left my best friend stranded on the side of the road?" Sienna says with a judgmental tone. Armani looks startled and falls silent. I felt the awkward tone set in. "Ok! Armani thanks for stopping by, I will text you!" I say while pushing her out the door. "Ok I....Guess" Armani mutters.

I close the door and take a deep breath. "Wtf Sienna, why you acting like that?" I say. "She literally was gonna leave you on the street by yourself, I don't like that shit and I'm not gonna fake like I like her for you" Sienna said bluntly. I roll my eyes and walk to my bed to make it. Sienna puts her bags down and pets Prey. "I missed you pretty kitty" she says will scratching Preys chin. "Ok Selah, I'm sorry! You know I just don't want people to hurt you. You my best bitch and it's war over you!" Sienna says confidently. I sit down on the couch that is pushed against the wall and pet prey. "I understand Sienna but it wasn't her fault, and we have been doing so well I don't want to bring up old stuff. Sienna sits next to me and prey on the couch. "I get it Selah but just pay attention to how ppl treat you when they are mad. Ever since that night I get scared when ppl get close to you. You are such a kind soul and I wish I could protect you always" Sienna says with a caring tone. We hug and I text Armani that I was sorry for my friend and can't wait to see her later.

Bby Mani 💘: Nah, don't apologize Crazy I get it. If she reacted any other way I would have probably said she wasn't your real friend 😂
Bby Mani 💘: I can't wait for tonight either 😏

"So Sienna, I have a huge weekend planned for us!" I say excitedly as I turn to face her. She looks at me startled but excited. "So tonight we are going to Randolph's Bar with Armani and her best friend Farrah. We are gonna get drinks and play arcade games like we were 13 in 1970. Then tomorrow we will be going to Kimoto for brunch with Maeve and Daria. Sunday we will be tourist and go to Vanderbilt for cute pictures" I say grinning. "That sounds so fun I can't wait". Sienna says excitedly. Sienna yawns and asks" what time are we leaving cause I'm a bit tired. I laugh "we don't have to get ready for a couple hours so you take a good nap"

*Few hours later*

"That was a much needed nap bestie" Sienna says while coming out the bathroom. " I'm glad you enjoyed but let's have so fun" I scream. We get ready blasting Brent Faiyaz's album wasteland (Sienna's favorite artist). I look at myself in the mirror adding the finishing touches to my outfit. I decided to wear a some low rise boyfriend jeans with a couple slits in them and a bandana as my shirt. My hair is in a straightened half up half down style and I decide to wear my bottom grills that Armani got me. "I DONT HAVE ANY CLOTHES" Sienna screams as she tosses her clothes out of her suitcase. I chuckle and pull out a baby pink Brent Faiyaz hoodie. "So I'm guessing you wouldn't want to wear this would you?" She looks over at me and her eyes get wide. "Bestie OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT" she screams. I smile big at her excitement "I'm glad you like it, now pair this with those pink latex pants and let's gooo" I say in an hurrying tone. Sienna looks in the mirror and touches up her shoulder length curls. She finally finishes getting ready and we head down to Armani's Apartment.

Once we get downstairs I introduce Sienna to Farrah and we head to Randolph's. We grab Orchards from the bar and start to play pool. We all are goofing around and Farrah let's us know that her on and off dude was coming by with his friend. We had two rounds of Hennessy shots and Armani decides she wants to play me in air hockey. "Oh you think you can beat me huh?" I say teasingly. "Oh I know I can" She replies looking me up and down and stopping at my lips. We start to play and I allow her to get a couple of points before showing her I'm a beast at air hockey. We end the game 8-3. "Haha you ain't know I could play like that" I smirk at her. She looks at me a bit embarrassedly and replies "nah you got me there".

While we we're playing Farrah's dude and his friend came. His name was Reece he was 6'3 darkskin with waves and a full beard. His friend Carter was a shorter brown skin guy with locs twisted out of his face. Once they get there Farrah clings to Reece like she hadn't seen him in years. We play a couple more games and head to Moonrise a Dancehall Club. We walk in and the place is packed. Armani heads to the bar to get more Hennessy shots. It Bend like Banana by Vybz Kartel plays loudly through the club. We are all dancing close and carter gets behind me while I whine my waist. We dance together as the song plays, not thinking much about it I continue to dance on carter. Armani is sitting down to side drinking and on her phone as Sienna and I continue to dance. At this point we are all wasted. Farrah gets a bit chatty when she drinks. I had asked her about her trip to LA because Maeve was at that shoot as well but her answer was pretty short. Armani gets up to go to the bathroom. "Maeve ain't really your friend" Farrah slurs into my ear. "What do you mean, I can barely hear you. Let's go outside" I say hastily. We walk outside and I start to sober up a bit. "What you talking about Farrah" I ask intensively. "The whole shoot Maeve was talking about how you have mental issues and all you do is order food and be depressed in your bedroom. Then she started saying how Armani is to good for you and blah blah blah" Farrah's says slurring her words. "Wait what why was she saying all that? I never done anything to her" I say as tears fill my eyes. "Stop crying Selah you are ok" I think to myself. I look back at Farrah "oh shit Armani didn't tell you they used to fuck.