𝟬𝟬𝟲 ego crush is so severe

chapter six, ego crush is so severe

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

          The next few days went by smoothly, there wasn't much to tell besides that Miguel seemed to be falling for Izzy by the hour. It was unbelievable to him – of all people, it happened to be Isobel Vera. The girl who was supposed to be his competition.

     Any time he got to school, the first person he'd search the halls for is Izzy. Whenever he did see her, it was like someone let butterflies loose in his stomach. He didn't want to make it awkward, because as far as he knows, Izzy doesn't feel the same way. Well, at least for Miguel, everything will be actually believable now, because he seriously liked Izzy.

Izzy, on the other hand, found herself standing in the Cobra Kai dojo, zoned out while standing in a small circle of the few people she hung out with in the dojo. The few memories she had of her night with Miguel at the party playing in her mind on repeat.

She didn't even realize she was thinking about that until Tory snapping her fingers in front of Izzy's face brought her back to reality, and that was when Izzy didn't understand why she was even thinking about Miguel.

"You okay?" Tory asked her friend who stared at the faces staring at her.

Izzy just nodded, she noticed they were stretching and Izzy began doing it as well to seem like she wasn't just zoned out for the past few minutes. The sound of Kyler's voice caused Izzy to glance over as he approached the group.

     "Yo, my boy Rory got some free tickets to the drive-in tonight. They're going old school with it, something called 'Bloodsport'?" Kyler spoke, taking his spot in the small circle.

     "I know that movie," Robby said, standing up straight from the position he was in to stretch his arms, "My dad left an old VHS at our place. It was the only evidence I had that he existed." Robby admitted to the group.

     Izzy moved to stretch her other arm as she stared at Robby. If you asked Izzy, she couldn't really tell you why she didn't like Robby. It wasn't like she hated his guts, but ever since he became an official member of Cobra Kai, he's been like the sibling that your parents prefer over you. That's how it felt for Izzy, it felt like Kreese preferred Robby over her.

     "Well, I heard it's pretty dope. So, if you guys are in, let's do this." Kyler offered to the group, raising his eyebrows as he waited for answers.