𝟬𝟬𝟳 can you see right through me?

chapter seven, can you see right through me?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

          The following morning at school, Izzy was walking through the halls with Nina, listening to her complain about the horrible movie she watched last night when she got home. Izzy had learned from Tory what happened last night at the baseball field and as much as Izzy wanted to be mad about what happened, a part of Izzy felt relieved. They did what Izzy wishes she could do.

Although Izzy was trying to focus on Nina's voice, another loud voice approaching them caught Izzy's attention. "Hey," Izzy looked over to see Hawk and Demetri walking up to the two girls. "Your Sensei's came by last night." Hawk told Izzy.

     Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked up at the boy. "What are you talking about?" She asked him.

     "They came into Miyagi-Do and they managed to piss off Sensei LaRusso." Hawk explained as the four turned a corner.

     Izzy just let out a sigh. "Really? What did they say?"

     "No clue. I don't know who seemed scarier. The one with the ponytail or the one that made my nose bleed." Demetri said it like the latter choice was obvious, but Hawk just scoffed at his words.

Nina turned to face Izzy for a moment, "I'm gonna head to the library. I'll catch you later." She told the girl, acknowledging and saying goodbye to the other two boys and walked off.

Izzy watched her walk off with the urge to go after her, because she didn't want to be left alone with Hawk and Demetri. They seemed to be going in the same direction Izzy was meant to be going as well, but Izzy catching eyes with a familiar face caused her to stop walking.

Miguel stood by his locker with Sam and Izzy had to act like the sight didn't bother her. When Miguel's eyes met with Izzy's who was walking with his friends, he quickly forgot about whatever he was talking about with Sam and headed over to the girl.

"Hey," Miguel smiled at the girl as he stood in front of her, but then the situation at hand came back to his mind and a sigh left his lips. His eyes shifted to Hawk and Demetri that stood next to Izzy.

"You guys won't believe this. Sensei got drunk and went on a Twitter rant." Miguel explained, pulling out his phone and handing it to Demetri.

Izzy glanced over at the phone, Hawk moving to see the phone in Demetri's hand. "I believe everything except for the part where he knows how to tweet." Demetri spoke as the three all looked at the phone.