𝟬𝟭𝟲 cupid's chokehold

chapter sixteen, cupid's chokehold

tw: 90% of the first half is smut so if that
makes you uncomfortable, skip to the second half

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

          The moment the clock struck midnight, Miguel was knocking at Izzy's window. Unfortunately, Kayla was still home, but was supposed to leave to go out with her own friends, so Izzy had to make sure to be quiet when letting Miguel in. When Izzy pushed her window open, she was met with Miguel's smiling face.

All Izzy could do was smile as well when she saw him. She liked how he looked right here with the moonlight shining down on him.

          "I like your hair like this," Izzy whispered, hearing Miguel laugh quietly at her words.

          "Why, thank you." He smiled as his eyes were glued to her face, but when Izzy moved out of the way, Miguel climbed through the window to get inside Izzy's room.

She kept whispering 'please be quiet' repeatedly as Miguel came in, but ended up nearly tumbling over his own feet before standing up. A deep breath left Miguel's lips as he looked at the window and then back at Izzy. He sent her a smile as she stared at him with a look that could've killed him for being so loud.

"I'm sorry." Miguel quickly apologized in the form of a whisper, fixing the things that he had knocked over as Izzy went over to turn music on to fill the silence so Kayla wouldn't become suspicious.

Miguel walked over to Izzy's bed, sitting on it just as Izzy did. He was quick to take note of an empty space on Izzy's decorated walls, but then his eyes shifted to her trashcan where the Cobra Kai poster was stuffed. Miguel didn't want to ask why, but he assumed whatever she talked about with Tory got to her.

          And it was true, Izzy felt like a fraud. Yeah, she won, but now she has to live with the fact that Silver paid for her, and all of Cobra Kai, to win.

          Izzy noticed his eyes on the poster in the trashcan. "Yeah, I think I'm done with that place." She muttered.

Miguel looked over at Izzy. "Really? What happened when you went there?" He asked out of curiosity, his eyes on Izzy as he waited for an answer.

"Uh," The girl sighed, "I didn't see my Sensei. I saw Ethan, and Riley, and Kyler. It didn't seem like Cobra Kai to me." Izzy explained, shrugging her shoulders slightly. "Besides, it's not like I can just go back." Izzy continued.