𝟬𝟮𝟱 the art of falling in love

chapter twenty five, the art of falling in love

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

          The fight escalated quicker than Izzy anticipated, everyone scattered around and tried to take down the opposing dojos. Izzy had gotten lost from Miguel at some point and the girl was too busy trying to get a random girl from Cobra Kai away from her to find any of her friends. She felt behind at times, because a part of her was still scared to use the hand that was hurt the last time Izzy was in this dojo.

A grunt left Izzy's mouth as she grabbed ahold of the other girl's arm, pulling her to the ground and Izzy sent her foot into the girl's abdomen, making her groan in pain and stay on the floor. A huff left Izzy's lips as she looked up, pushing hair out of her face, her eyes quickly scanning the room.

Izzy suddenly felt someone grab her arm from behind, kicking just behind her knee to cause her to get to the ground. The girl was then pushed to her back, seeing a random boy from Cobra Kai trying to take her down. Izzy kicked her leg up before he could throw his hand down to punch her, kicking him hard enough in the wrist to have him let out a cry of pain.

It seemed to make the boy more mad, but before he could even strike another move on Izzy, someone had come up behind the boy and kicked underneath his legs, causing him to collide with the ground.

A smile tugged at Izzy's lips when she saw Miguel, his foot kicking the other boy on the ground in the face hard enough for blood to come from his lip. Izzy went to get up from the ground, but Miguel quickly went over to her, grabbing ahold of her hands, and helped her to her feet.

          "Are you okay?" He seemed out of breath, but even Izzy was trying to catch her breath as chaos went on around them.

          Izzy nodded, pushing strands of hair out of her face. "Yeah, I'm okay." She grinned up at the boy. "You?"

A smile tugged at the corner of Miguel's lips. "I'm okay." He reassured her, but quickly nodded his head behind Izzy to let her know someone was coming up behind her.

          The girl moved out of the way just as someone came running up to try and catch Miguel off guard from the back. Izzy kicked her leg up, but the boy from Cobra Kai ducked, dodging the attempted kick. She was quicker than him, grabbing his shoulders and bringing her knee up to collide with the boy's face, sending him back onto the ground with a bloody nose.

"Izzy!" Miguel called out, causing the girl to turn just as Miguel had another Cobra Kai's student arm twisted behind his back, giving Izzy a clear shot at the boy's face that wore the Cobra Kai jacket.