《6》

It's has been a month and all the seniors were preparing for their exams.

Jimin, Hoseok and Lisa were practicing  for their practical and Tae was doing great  she even decided to make a painting for Hoseok and same goes to Jin and other's that were in music.

Now it was lunch time and all students were in the cafeteria.  " I can't believe were working our asses out for this term" Hoseok said tiredly looking around the cafeteria till her eyes saw samething (or someone) interesting. Their eyes met and she quickly looked away her heart beating wild " Hey guys is Yoongi always like that?" Hoseok asked.

"Like what" Jin asked raising her eyebrow " i don't know he just seems to be sad all the time and he doesn't talk much" Hoseok said and shrugged

"Well first Yoongi is an introvert so he barely talks to someone other than his friends and us but i'm not sure if his sad or not" jin answered

"Does he have a girlfriend?" Hoseok said a little interested in Yoongi and the group started to be suspicious.

"Why do you ask are you interested in him?" Jisoo asked.

"Well i kinda like him" Hoseok said with a little blush on her face

"WHAT..REALLY HOSEOK WHEN!?" Tae shouted earning wired look from other students the friends looked at the boys who were sitting across the room before looking at Hoseok " When did you start developing feelings for him ?" Lisa asked gulping her drink.

"Let's just say it was love at first sight" Hoseok said smiling sheepishly.

"WHAT!?, AND YOU DECIDED TO NOT TELL US NOW!" now it was Jin's time to shout.

"I'm sorry i was gonna tell you guys and besides it's one sided love".

"Did he tell you that?" Jisoo asked "No, i mean have you seen how he looks at me. Today in the morning when i was talking to Kamol he seemed like he was irritated  while looking at our direction and it was the same look he gave me month back while i was talking to Woozi i think he doesn't like me around" 

The group looked at each other before looking back at her knowing very well what was the problem "We just gonna leave it like that for you to realize" Jisoo said.

"Guys you never answered my questio-" Hoseok wasn't able to finish her sentence because a intercom started beeping indicating the will be an announcement.

"Attention students block D and M are ordered to come in the rugby field right now!".

The intercom thing beeped again before shutting "That's us guy let's go bye Tae Tae see ya" Jisoo said as all dance and music department students  took their flat asses and left.

Soon the D and M block filled the rugby field "Students please take your seats  we are going to discuss what we are here for and please lets make this quick before drama and  f art class take over this field" Mr Lee from music depatment said through the big speaker -

"Hey what do you think they called as here for"one of the students asked one of what Hoseok assumed was his friend " I think it's about the trip" his friend replied.

"Excuse me do you know what this trip for?, sorry i'm new here" Hoseok asked

"Nah it's no problem. It's a trip all seniors spend time as a goodbye in advance and they usually spend 10 days there before leaving to prepare for the finals . but I don't know what will happen  this year since everything has changed" the boy explained.

"That sounds fun thanks" Hoseok thanked

"-You guys maybe asking why are we standing here well let me answer,this past two months things had been changed here at school and every department and subjects changed the way they teach".

Unfortunately guys we are not going,we have our practicals and we changed our trip activities". Mrs Park from d department said and all the students groaned and other's wanted to cry how could they say they were not going to do practicals after all the work they did.

"We are gonna replace our activities with something else like competing with each for grand pricing and a scholarship. how's  that ? Mr Lee said and all students cheered up"don't be too happy u still gonna study for your exams and guys we don't just say study we say study hard to earn great results ".....

The teachers proceeded with the announcement till the end of their free period.

All students ran to their  next periods .