41

After about 6 minute into ride Kate parked at the parking lot of the airport and Kate hurriedly got  help from Justin her boyfriend and went inside the building.

"Kate i hope to see you someday in the future please take care of my company Bogum will help you with other things that you can't handle. I'll visit you guys or at least i'll keep in touch. Please don't hesitate to call me when things are not going well and remember you will be paid under my name all the financials will be transferred to me so that all you got to do is work. I'll be with you via visuals every meeting so yeah that's it bye" Hoseok said and hugged Kate who had tears all over her face

" Ok then i'll make sure to keep you updated bye Hoseokie, it's a shame my little prince over here is asleep but he wakes up do tell him that i'll miss him and he has to make sure he facetime me " Kate said and broke the hug making her way to Minsung who was peacefully asleep on his mother's side holding him. " Bye bye Sungie " she whispered and gave him a slight kiss on his cheek.

"Will do now the flight is about to take off bye" Hoseok quickly hugged her once again and ran off with Minsung in her arms she was thankful their bags were already inside all thanks to Justin who was working here as a flight attendant.

Sitting Minsung down and strapping on his safety belt and did the same to herself..

                                ......

The duo arrived safely in south Korea and they had to take the cab which dropped them at her old mansion and when the two entered it was nearly empty the inside only filled with boxes that needed to be unpacked. Minsung had already took a little tour around the mansion.

" Alright Minsung go choose your room and it's better not be mine big boy" Hoseok shouted while letting herself fall down the dusty couch and let her self relax closing her eyes after she heard a reply from her son who was already up the stairs.

"I probably should order something" Hoseok mumbled taking her phone out her back pocket and ordered Minsung's favorite which was pizza.

After some few minutes she heard the gate bell ring and pressed the remote to open it and soon the delivery guy entered and one minute late she heard a knock on the door and hurriedly walk towards the door and opened it and was met with a guy giving her the Pizza and soon after the guy Left with a bow.

"Minsung I've ordered some pizza come down let's eat!" Hoseok shouted for the boy to come. " I'm coming" Minsung shouted back and ran down stars already feeling his stomach growl.

The time went by and Hoseok bathed her self and Minsung too after she was done she tucked him  into the bed leaving a kiss on his cheek like she always does when bringing Minsung to bed.

"Do you like the house?" Hoseok asked in which Minsung replied with a hum " i do it's beautiful i really like it "Minsung said with a gummy smile, the smile  that never failed to remind Hoseok about her past lover.

"I'm glad you do now sleep have a sweet dream" said Hoseok who smiled softly and stood up up going towards the door switching off the light closing the door after she went out .

                            ......

"Ahh you guys should hurry up Hoseok will be here in a min i want this dinner to be perfect" said Jin who was almost done with her cooking Namjin you have go sit down with other kids they are watching cartoons" Jin said with a scolding tone just to get the girl to join other kids who were watching cartoons.

"But eomma i want dad besides kan, Yuna and hyunjin keeps changing the chanel's and i only wanna watch shimmer and shine" the girl pouted with doe eyes that were starting to gat glossy" infact i don't want appa only i also want uncle Yoongi you promised he'll be here this weekend"

"Yes i know i did but now he's still at work with your appa but you'll definitely see him latter, now go upstairs and take your homework and do it then  come when you hear your father and uncle arrive " Jin instructed she  know her child wouldn't rejected the offer since she loves doing her School work and reading books with her father even though she is 3 soon to be 4 years this month she knew how to read and write perfectly. Her love for books was high and you would get a child like that you when you would have to marry and have children with someone like her husband Namjoon who has 148 IQ. I mean Jin isn't bad her herself.

"Ok fine then i'll leave you be" the girl said hopping up the stairs going to her's and her father's library where they spend their day there reading of course.

Seokjin walked back to her cooking while Jimin set plates on the table while Taehyung did nothing lazy around sitting on the couch caressing her baby bump. Lisa and jisoo- probably on their way to Jin's since they work on the some design company. They worked at a big designer clothing line as  models.

In about few minutes girls now all sitting on the couch waiting for their husbands and Hoseok. Speaking of Hoseok she was busy trying to organize the house unpacking all the boxes completely forgetting she was meeting up with her friends today.

"Mom i'm hungry and tired now i want to relax" Minsung said and lazily patted his small belly.
"Aww big boy's hungry let me think what you will eat, oh yeah go take the left over pizza slices i'll heat it up for you" Hoseok said and slightly pinched his cheeks low key annoying the boy "mom  don't do that it's annoying" Minsung furrowed his eyebrows and pouted.

"Oh come on you still my baby though so don't fight" Hoseok playfully rolled her eyes and they just burst out in laughter.

After the duo were done eating Hoseok heard her phone buzz and she quickly took it and that's when she remembered that she had to meet with her friends.

"Hoseok where are you, everyone is here and is waiting for you" jin was heard on the other side of the phone. "i'll be there soon, i was just caught  up with something send me your location"

And Jin did just that and Hoseok just then realized Jin's house was only 4 block down.

"Alright min go wash up we are going somewhere ok?" Hoseok said and nodded running to the shower now that his mother wasn't washing him"..

Hoseok too left the living room going to her own bathroom washing and changing her clothes and drying her hair. She couldn't help but smile Infront of the mirror she really looked good with dark ginger hair color.

As if  on  cue her car was parked next to the mansion and the insurance man came out of it and knocked on the door with the keys in his hand.