《7》

"Yoongi darling go wake your brother up in his room the food is ready". Mrs Min said

"Ok momie!?" 9 year old Yoongi said quickly running up stairs to wake up his brother.

"Seolie wake up mom said the food is ready" yoongi said shaking his brother.

"I'm coming Yoonie just wait for me here i'm gonna give you a piggie back ride" a 13 year old Seoleun said before rushing to the bathroom and coming back after he had done freshening up.

He took Yoongi and put him on his back before rushing down stairs "hi mom " Seoleun said.

"Hey Seolie" Mrs Min said kissing her sons on the cheek ...

Fast forward

"Yoongi! Look out" Seol shouted running down the road but Yoongi seem to not hear him

"Yoongiiii!"..........

Yoongi was thrown aside harshly hitting his head and the only things he heard was a sound of a car hitting his brother and a loud scream from his mother and a little crowd forming.

His head was bleeding and because of the blood loss he went unconscious..

Yoongi woke up in a white room filled with light his mouth was dry definitely needed water he looked on his side and saw his mother sleeping "m-mom"

His mother slowing look up and suddenly her eyes lit up standing up hugging him tight as tears find their way out of her eyes "Thank god your're awake" she said after she pulled away wiping her tears

"Mom whats wrong where am i, where is dad w-where is Seolie tell me he's alright mom"

"Im sorry Yoonie "

"Please mom tell m-me"

"...."

"Please"

"Hun y-your brother is no longer here w-with us it's been a week and seolie  died on his way to the hospital.  i'm sorry but i promise he will always  watching you babe please don't cry"

"N-no mom i want him here with me not above the sky"

.......

"Mom,dad i'm  home"13 year old  yoongi shouted but his parents  didn't respond so he went to the living there he was met with a stinging hard slap across his face.

He touched his face in shock,eyes wide like he had seen something he had never seen before"O-ouch"Yoongi mumbled,his eyes becoming watery.

"Don't ever call me dad you are not my son u murderer,how many times should i tell you that huh? i will never forgive you killer go to your room i don't want to see your ugly face here, you're such an ugly fucker who is useless".
......

Yoongi woke up in a cold sweat his breath was uneven he was having a panic attack and
he really needed to calm down cause  he was alone usually when he had  panic attack he would call Namjoon but now he knew the boy was asleep since it was 1 am.

He sat up and fold his knees up to his face and started rocking his body back and forth.

Now he had to think of something or someone that would make him happy so he thought of hoseok and him going on a date hand in hand happily smiling. He did exactly what Namjoon had taught him and started to count from 1 to 10.

Other's may think it's creepy for thinking of his crush but it was helpful and he really wanted to take Hoseok on a date walk down the streets hand in hand.

Eventually Yoongi's panic attack faded and fell asleep right away.

___________